[TERA PC] There will be a supplementary maintenance starting at 1 p.m. PT today, August 11, to resolve an issue that is currently preventing players from matching for dungeons. Estimated duration is one hour. Thank you for understanding.
[TERA Console] The Grotto of Lost Souls update (v85) is now live! Read the patch notes here: https://bit.ly/TERACon_v85

[TERA PC] The 64-bit update (v97) is now live. Check out all the changes delivered on August 11 here: https://bit.ly/tera64_patchnotes
[TERA PC & CONSOLE] Summerfest Part 2: The Beach Bash is on from August 11 until September 1! Participate in event activities to earn tokens redeemable for costumes, consumables, mounts, and more! Details: https://bit.ly/tera_sf20

Anniversary Event Discussion

Comments

• Elinu1Elinu1 Canada ✭✭✭✭

I agree on making them bankable I have 15 right now on an alt and can't transfer to my main.

• they need to be bankable and the stuff in them gotta be lowered in price or multiply thier drop amount by 10x

• Time to grind tokens for a timed battle dish, super cheap xp scroll, and the most important item pearl, haha.

• This is so lame on so many levels, who thought 3 tokens for pearl is ok.

• nnhorizonnnhorizon ✭✭

@AN364WYC66 said:
    Time to grind tokens for a timed battle dish, super cheap xp scroll, and the most important item pearl, haha.

All hail pearl

• This is anniversary event? the same Courageous Card Event but with worst items in it.
    A good start after all the problems that you had was maybe a double or triple drop event every weekend in this month, something new to do, not to just farm that dungeons over and over again. We already did that on last event. Who care about increase xp? You give them lvl 70 scrolls, it take less then 1 day to hit lvl 1-70. So if this is the Anniversary event for this year then maybe i just have to uninstall the game and play something else because this is bad.

• I am very disappointed with the anniversary event this year! You finally are giving away a pet Chupathingie, which is a pet I have wanted since I first started playing this game, back when the Isle of Dawn was the starter area. But for this event you tie the reward to an overly restrictive collection method that messes up what I hoped to accomplish within the game this month. My friend and I play together and have a limited amount of play time. We have, since the last update, been trying to level all our 65 through 67 alts, which we have a lot since we’ve been through several server combinations, to 68 where there is actually content for them to play. This event has a couple of weekends with XP bonuses that would help with this, but we can’t take advantage of them if we want the pet. That’s because we’re stuck grinding high level dungeons with the SAME MAXED OUT ALT all month long to get enough coins for maybe 1 or 2 pets. Most of these type events, I just say bag it and ignore the event but I’m stuck with it because I’ve ALWAYS WANTED the Chupathingie pet so THIS EVENT SUCKS!!!

• Konatta98Konatta98 ✭✭

Check this. For buy 1 token of random relic/haildom tier 2-3 xDD

• CorummCorumm ✭✭

are the coins bankable? the login coin was not. Not sure about the dungeon runs. But yeah major sucky they did that.

@Corumm said:
    are the coins bankable? the login coin was not. Not sure about the dungeon runs. But yeah major sucky they did that.

Nope not bankable at all, so if you do dungeons on alts a bit like I do you are pretty much screwed.

@Konatta98 said:

Check this. For buy 1 token of random relic/haildom tier 2-3 xDD

is that EU tera?

• LangriltLangrilt ✭✭
    Great event soooooo far , just imagine this : run CSN 20 times for a scroll on your +2 weapon , and fails , cause it's just 50% chance .

Honestly , just ... This is lame , and can't help but think all the mEME staff never play TERA or just wanna trigger the entire Com.

And the Valderon Tokens , 4 hours looking for a BG Match and never found one .
  • LangriltLangrilt ✭✭
    > @Elinu1 said:
    > (Quote)
    > is that EU tera?

Nope is NA , is a " PvP event "

You can find the Valderon NPC right in front of the CU NPC
  • @Langrilt said:
    Great event soooooo far , just imagine this : run CSN 20 times for a scroll on your +2 weapon , and fails , cause it's just 50% chance .

Honestly , just ... This is lame , and can't help but think all the mEME staff never play TERA or just wanna trigger the entire Com.

And the Valderon Tokens , 4 hours looking for a BG Match and never found one .

Yeah thats why i'm saying they should give us 10x amount per run, those scrolls only go up to plus 10 and its suppose to be a celebration not a grind punishment.

• LangriltLangrilt ✭✭
    > @zxkilljoyxz said:
    > they need to be bankable and the stuff in them gotta be lowered in price or multiply thier drop amount by 10x

In My party i'm the only one who can run the 4 Stars or more , all the new people and the amount of tokens drop on MC, RR , RK9 , VH , is just 1-3 tokens , just ... More than 40 runs , and that just for one pet .

Ppl just go out from one " dungeon farm " event and hey right away another ? Are u kidding me ? , And worst , can't belive this .