[TERA Console] The Grotto of Lost Souls update (v85) is now live! Read the patch notes here: https://bit.ly/TERACon_v85

[TERA PC] The 64-bit update (v97) is now live. Check out all the changes delivered on August 11 here: https://bit.ly/tera64_patchnotes
[TERA PC & CONSOLE] Summerfest Part 2: The Beach Bash is on from August 11 until September 1! Participate in event activities to earn tokens redeemable for costumes, consumables, mounts, and more! Details: https://bit.ly/tera_sf20

Anniversary Event Discussion

Comments

• @Akymi said:
    Why the hell the anniversary tokens are not bankables ? oO

MAKE ANNIVERSARY TOKENS BANKABLE ! Please good lord how could you mess this up so bad.

This just sucks they're forcing you to do it all on one character. Like who wants to keep repeating dungeons after you're done doing your dailies. All that for a pet that just looks different and has auto loot only? "This event is for casual players" Yeah right. So "casual players" who might be under geared and don't have knowledge of all dungeons are forced to do 100 runs of basic dungeons ? Only thing that seems reasonable to try get is just the Hidden weapon/Transparent mask.

• Elinu1Elinu1 Canada ✭✭✭✭

@Byakkuni said:

@Akymi said:
    Why the hell the anniversary tokens are not bankables ? oO

MAKE ANNIVERSARY TOKENS BANKABLE ! Please good lord how could you mess this up so bad.

This just sucks they're forcing you to do it all on one character. Like who wants to keep repeating dungeons after you're done doing your dailies. All that for a pet that just looks different and has auto loot only? "This event is for casual players" Yeah right. So "casual players" who might be under geared and don't have knowledge of all dungeons are forced to do 100 runs of basic dungeons ? Only thing that seems reasonable to try get is just the Hidden weapon/Transparent mask.

Just another grind event as usual. WTB mongos and bams spawns back

• AnungAnung ✭✭

Even if they haven't confirmed a strongbox event, I'm expecting something like that haha, I mean that's the best way to milk right now.

• TJKatTJKat ✭✭✭

Guys, the anniversary event is obviously opening hundreds of the new dragon loot box from the store.

• OicwutudidthurOicwutudidthur ✭✭✭

Right now I and a lot of other players are anticipating both a strongbox event and an enchanting event. Since they're being dead silent about this, it's making me anxious on which one occurs first. If the enchanting event happens before the strongbox event, then we're basically screwed due to upgrading with no feedstock. The uncertainty is driving me nuts.

• Konatta98Konatta98 ✭✭
    edited May 7
    xD just buy emp and open the dragon box that is the event. They need eat something then they gonna put strongkey/enchant event
  • berrymilkberrymilk ✭✭✭
    they could have discount sales and return costumes like they did every year... and do double triple drops and world events of bams like they always did.. and strong box a enchanting event following after people cant catch up with no mats no feed stock... LoL that just death to the player base the lizards are just something to do while bored until actual party starts (like when?) it not something really exciting to pushs for a party or make you want to grind mindlessly.. it need another event with it because the drops are cancer right now... the fragment event felt more casual friendly then this..
  • berrymilkberrymilk ✭✭✭
    > @TJKat said:
    > Guys, the anniversary event is obviously opening hundreds of the new dragon loot box from the store.

who ever ask for the dragon loot boxs need to fight me in the parking lot...

xD but I agrees they totally made a dragon loot box event out of this
  • Konatta98Konatta98 ✭✭

Nice EME events

• OurlordOurlord ✭✭

@Konatta98 said:

Nice EME events

HAHAHAHHAH funny cuz its TRUTH

• berrymilkberrymilk ✭✭✭

i feel the pain!

• LangriltLangrilt ✭✭
    All say , is just trash

High prices

Useless items

Low token drops

And more useless items

mEME do it again
  • Agree but I dont think eme care about it

• C39CFE7RXFC39CFE7RXF ✭✭

Neutral thinking: more than 6 years playing, I remember the first anniversaries, blue boxes around the world, other times easy to farm tokens with incredible and unique prizes ... and then the scarves came ... first pink, then blue, and now, eighth anniversary, pearls that are worth NOTHING, and some tokens with horrible content and that farming like crazy, it takes approximately 2/3 to get enough for a prize. is this some kind of joke? have you seen the anniversary of europe? many of my friends directly preferred to leave NA, to go to the EU and they are probably correct ... perhaps enmase hates his players? (btw, my calendar isnt working, but i dont care, i dont need "lamb", some 300g "bravery", or a stack of "5 Emmeralds")

PD: my english sucks, i know.

• Elinu1Elinu1 Canada ✭✭✭✭

Maybe one day krafton will realize just how bad mEME is and sell the rights to gameforge.