[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Error code :0005:0000

Almost each time I play Tera it has crashed with this code "Error code :0005:0000" is there a fix for this because it is starting to make it so I do not want to play anymore.

Comments

• LagunaZioLagunaZio ✭✭

Yeah I get the same randomly in game play

• Has anyone from EN Masse found a solution or the cause for error code 0005:0000??? I just instaled the game to play on PC since I used to play on PS4 but now I have PC friends to play with and cant... HELP

• I've had the same issue for months too!

• I've started receiving this with no fix or anything or clear message ruined quest for me. Same error 0005:0000

• Me too! It just happened today 7/18/2020 at 7:40PM

• Elinu1Elinu1 Canada ✭✭✭✭

I get that error almost daily, and i know it's not my rig.

• Same here. No going through Steam. I reinstalled the game twice, repair the files and still getting that 0500 0000 error

• I am having the same problem, but there is nowhere we can find a solution for this. I am giving up.

• alguém conseguiu resolver esse erro do jogo ?

• edited August 17

0005:0000 can be a GPU or video driver outdate issue

• my cpu is i5, better than their recommendation, how is it cpu error? ^^and when the game starts my cpu usage isnt even high.

• edited August 17

@Olsens said:
    my cpu is i5, better than their recommendation, how is it cpu error? ^^and when the game starts my cpu usage isnt even high.

u are right, the error can be video drivers not upgradeable or discontinued GPU.. etc

• @3474F4LFCK said:

@Olsens said:
    my cpu is i5, better than their recommendation, how is it cpu error? ^^and when the game starts my cpu usage isnt even high.

u are right, the error can be video drivers not upgradeable or discontinued GPU.. etc

That is a better answer. My GPU is old and I knew it could result in any problem with this last update. Although I play other games such as Guild Wars 2, etc, that are all 64bits, good graphics and stuff, and they all work perfectly. But I imagined with tera it wouldnt work, but yes, next year or so, when I decide to get a better gpu I may come back to the game, untill then I am gonna play other games, Guild Wars 2, ESO, PSO2, etc;

• If you're using geforce, try going into your Nvidia control panel > Manage 3d settings then click on Restore then Apply. I had the same issue and this worked for me.

• @MeitoSky said:
    If you're using geforce, try going into your Nvidia control panel > Manage 3d settings then click on Restore then Apply. I had the same issue and this worked for me.

Thanks for the suggestion I will defo try that and see if it works for me. My GPU is Geforce, yes, 680, it was pretty top like 5 years ago, not anymore apparently. I will have to reinstall the game though. Hopefully I will feel like playing again since I have been too hooked up into PSO2 lately.