[TERA PC] With anniversary concluded and our servers stabilized, we are re-enabling the Adventure Coin system, starting 10 a.m. PT on June 5 (Fri) with the scheduled Weekend Dungeon Highlight. Thank you for understanding.
[TERA PC] We confirmed that an issue with Civil Unrest persists, so Civil Unrest will remain disabled until further notice. Thank you for understanding.

Relive the the beauty of the Island of Dawn!

I decided to put this video together for those who miss the old starting area: the Island of Dawn. It contains vistas, ambience and music.

It was such an amazing map and I miss it dearly.

You can also find an album full of high-resolution screenshots here: https://ibb.co/album/Kz3NKP

And here's some examples:

Comments

• RonLawRonLaw ✭✭

Yeah I miss it like many others.
    I feel bad for those that never seen or experienced the true Island of Dawn.
    RIP

• AmmutsebaAmmutseba ✭✭✭

Yeah, when I first started playing Tera, I remember spending several hours on the Island of Dawn. I thought it was an awesome introduction to the world of Tera with the beautiful fantasy setting, etc. I actually thought the Island of Dawn would eventually come back rebuilt as part of the story (guess I was wrong about that one).

• Elinu1Elinu1 Canada ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 29

I hate stepstone isle so much..Anya's voice makes me want to punch the first kitten i find.

• NilkemiaNilkemia ✭✭

Sad thing is they could bring this version of it back in some way at least. Maybe have a teleportal or NPC like the one that introduced you to Alliance territories/noctenium there, who can teleport you to the past version, or at least have it start to recover, but keep some of the monsters around. While I liked the IoD BAM tokens and vanguard dailies, it's still a bit depressing that they felt the need to have Fyremount vomit all over the place.

• Removing the Island of dawn was the stupidest thing they ever did. It was the perfect introduction to this game.

The game lost a lot of charm when they removed it.