I'm getting the impression that the devs don't want us to do things on Exodor Archipelago
- All 4 major islands only have 1 teleport spot, which makes travelling across, to the other side really tedious.
- Travelling to the outer islands is gated behind Azart Elixirs, which are only obtainable through reputation credits (200 each) and 4 daily vanguard requests in Exodor.
- The 4 daily vanguard requests give you 0 gold, you only get 1 Elixir per request.
- Exodor Farmlands is the worst one to get 100 mobs on because the only spot where there's a group of mobs is the Naga area, but those mobs stagger you very frequently, which breaks your rotations, cancels your skills and just makes you run away instead.
- Azart Elixirs, which allow travel through those jump spots and allow you to fly in Exodor only last 10 minutes each, which is close to nothing, specially if you want to fish.
- Monsters mostly only drop skill advancement experience and the occasional Duranium gear or very rare Weapon/Armor Feedstock, which is worth 50 gold, so the drops are absolute garbage.
- BAMs have no special drops, no increased drop rate, it's just very unrewarding in general.
- The whole archipelago requires the Azart Elixir if you want to fly anywhere, and since the Elixirs don't last long and you don't get that many in a day, you're limited by time, which makes even less sense, specially since the mob drops are garbage, so why gate the whole island behind some Elixir?
1. Remove Azart Elixirs altogether and allow free flight across the whole archipelago.
2. Add 2 or 3 additional teleport locations on each of the 4 major islands so travel is more efficient.
3. If your character has maxed out his/her skill advancement, disable skill advancement experience drops altogether.
4. Add Gold to Exodor Vanguard Request rewards, so that it's actually worth doing.
5. Increase the number of reputation credits you can get in a day, but make it more time consuming.
I could think of more but none come to mind right now.
Thanks for reading.