[TERA Console] Maintenance to deploy the v86.01 update is scheduled for Monday, September 14 at 7 p.m. PT. Patch notes: http://bit.ly/terac_v86
[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

So, what is to come of TERA?

Is TERA shutting down? I feel like the no major updates is really vague.. are we never getting new content and the game will slowly die off? I'm a bit confused on what is happening.

«1

Comments

  • No. All it means is that there won't be anymore updates to NA Tera until after the service transfer.

  • It does feel like the end of an era. And since it's happening before we know who will take over, it sort of feels like us as the customers are just being cut loose. There is so much finality in the announcement below you can let it sink in that this is **really **happening.

    https://support.enmasse.com/hc/en-us/articles/360052967794

    2020 has been a doozie so far. I'm not saying that a publisher closing its doors is up there with coronavirus, wildfires, climate change and social unrest. It just makes you wonder with 4 months to go what is going to happen next.

  • TJKatTJKat ✭✭✭

    I have to admit, their no-update update today leaves me feeling much less optimistic than I was a few days ago.

  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭

    @Concepcion30 said:
    It does feel like the end of an era. And since it's happening before we know who will take over, it sort of feels like us as the customers are just being cut loose. There is so much finality in the announcement below you can let it sink in that this is **really **happening.

    https://support.enmasse.com/hc/en-us/articles/360052967794

    2020 has been a doozie so far. I'm not saying that a publisher closing its doors is up there with coronavirus, wildfires, climate change and social unrest. It just makes you wonder with 4 months to go what is going to happen next.

    alien on venus say hello to concepcion :3

  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭

    Still no news about new publisher?

    Are we going to get a farewell event?

  • Elinu1Elinu1 Canada ✭✭✭✭

    I'll be sad when the day comes and I can't log in to see my cute elins anymore.

  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭

    @Elinu1 said:
    I'll be sad when the day comes and I can't log in to see my cute elins anymore.

    so cute elin will die ?

  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭

    @vkobe said:

    @Elinu1 said:
    I'll be sad when the day comes and I can't log in to see my cute elins anymore.

    so cute elin will die ?

    Cute Elin will live on mobile versions.

  • Don’t worry, lads! Gameforge will soon come and save the cute precious Enlils! Not Elins. Enlils!
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭

    personally i prefer kakao game for my cute shai to join my cute elin team :3

  • tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭✭
    nah you dont want a musical shai , you want a hash brown :3
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭

    but my cute elin can cute dance on the music from my cute shai :3

  • @TJKat said:
    I have to admit, their no-update update today leaves me feeling much less optimistic than I was a few days ago.

    I feel the same way. I'm curious if they don't find anyone to take over will people start over on Tera EU or switch to a different game?

  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭

    @Saralina said:

    @TJKat said:
    I have to admit, their no-update update today leaves me feeling much less optimistic than I was a few days ago.

    I feel the same way. I'm curious if they don't find anyone to take over will people start over on Tera EU or switch to a different game?

    different game than crappy ping on tera eu :3

  • Elinu1Elinu1 Canada ✭✭✭✭

    @Saralina said:

    @TJKat said:
    I have to admit, their no-update update today leaves me feeling much less optimistic than I was a few days ago.

    I feel the same way. I'm curious if they don't find anyone to take over will people start over on Tera EU or switch to a different game?

    I would rather not play on a game with over 150 ping, but like i said i am sticking around for my cute little elins <3

Sign In or Register to comment.