[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

TERA Console Official Discord is Now Open!

After En Masse Entertainment announced it would be shutting down last month, the KRAFTON Bluehole team and I worked on a brand new Discord, that is entirely owned by them, now verified and ready for TERA Console.

Join here: discord.gg/teraconsole

The Discord will offer players a closer communication experience with the Developers of the game, as well as get Maintenance, Patch Notes, Announcements and Update information straight on the server. In the future, we will be working on Discord Integration in Early 2021, to allow players to get in-game information straight on the Discord Server, such as Server Status (Online, Maintenance, Offline), LFG Information, Player Inspections, In-Game Leaderboards periodically updating, In-Game Event Notifications (Rally, World Events, Bounty Hunter, etc.) and much more.

We're happy to announce our opening of the Discord Server, and hope it will be a central hub for all of TERA Console. From North America, to Europe, South East Asia and Japan.

Comments

• Elinu1Elinu1 Canada ✭✭✭✭

must be nice, us pc players are getting shafted like usual good luck with your new publisher.

• @Elinu1 said:
    must be nice, us pc players are getting shafted like usual good luck with your new publisher.

Thank you! The team is super ecstatic, and it's been awesome. Yes, I'm aware of PC's unfortunate situation. I truly wish you guys the best.