[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

New class

Tera is a fun and Exciting game, although I have an idea that can bring new players or previous players back into the game, and my idea would be A New Class, now you all are probably thinking “hmm bob what kind of class could be in Tera?” Well I have ideas, and one of the ideas would be a class based off of like argog, wait wait don’t click the back button just yet, listen it would be a fun class and a pretty powerful class, we don’t have to be a giant beast like argog, but having his weapon as a class would be awesome, and that would bring a lo of people into the game, maybe it could be used by all the races or maybe race lock it into a elin or human, (Mostly Humans), but yes this class would bring a lot of people in and would put tera in higher charts in a game status.