[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Cutting-Edge Ninja Title

http://tera-forums.enmasse.com/forums/general-discussion/topics/Cutting-Edge-Ninja-Title-Server-first-65-Ninja

Hoping BuddyUp XP scroll and Tera Rewads XP bonus get disabled for Ninja's Cutting-Edge title!

Comments

• I know for when brawler came the buddyup xp scroll was disabled I don't know if the rewads xp bonus will be but it might just have to wait and see what going to happen hope that they are cause the buddyup xp can work with other xp booster and I think the same with rewads xp bonus would be nice to get a clear on this as we know the lvl 60 scroll will not work.
  • AshnoAshno ✭✭
    Didn't treeshark say that they might retire the cutting edge title?
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    i want this cutest edge ninja title B)
  • BlergBlerg ✭✭
    Rewards exp doesn't stack with the event (or its just broken) since i get exactly 200% extra with elite and event, so no worries about that one. Buddyup will probably disabled along with lvl 60 scroll.
  • DivineRemnantDivineRemnant ✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    My tier 7 lancer was leveling up with a priest who had buddy up. They had a 200% boost while I only had 100% elite exp and 40% from tera rewards. My lancer was somehow leveling much faster.

Treeshark did say something about retiring the title or making the title avaliable to a certain amount of people or during a certain time-frame, we'll just have to see what happens!
  • EndevaEndeva ✭✭✭✭✭
    vkobe wrote: »
    i want this cutest edge ninja title B)

Cutest-Edge Ninja!
  • BanimBanim ✭✭✭
    Now that the release date is confirmed for May 17th it would be great to hear EME's decision on the title. Personally I hope they go with the "everyone gets a title on the first day" idea.
  • EndevaEndeva ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banim wrote: »
    Now that the release date is confirmed for May 17th it would be great to hear EME's decision on the title. Personally I hope they go with the "everyone gets a title on the first day" idea.

I miss the downvote button :( !
  • BanimBanim ✭✭✭
    You can disagree with an idea without having a need to downvote. Just say you don't like my opinion and for whatever reasons, that's what a forum is for.
  • DivineRemnantDivineRemnant ✭✭✭
    edited May 2016

WAT! Where has the date been confirmed? :open_mouth: This would be very exciting news for me. And yeah I'd agree with that idea as well because it kind of sucks to try as much as you can to just have someone else get the title because they somehow have more exp boosts than you can possibly get. :anguished:

Nevermind found it, hue.

And by the way, flagging for abuse is not a downvote option...
  • BanimBanim ✭✭✭
    edited May 2016

WAT! Where has the date been confirmed? :open_mouth: This would be very exciting news for me.

It is now on the homepage.

40d36000f7.jpg
    It was also announced on massivelyop.
  • Ginjitsu wrote: »

Yea, how do I downvote you?
  • EndevaEndeva ✭✭✭✭✭
    satiate wrote: »
    Ginjitsu wrote: »

Yea, how do I downvote you?

By clicking the Like button!
  • Thanks Banim, it's also on the launcher which is where I found it. Feel kinda stupid now haha.
  • But real talk, just to bring up the topic of ninja titles again, I think a first 24 hour title would be pretty cool. Gives people who have work and school a chance, while it's kind of cool to be able to say later "hey look, I was there and made a ninja on release day!" The whole server transfer-disable items shenanigan is pretty played out and too much drama anyways, so I really hope we get a first 24 hour title instead.

I second Cutest Edge Ninja though :^)