Kyra's Pop-Up Potion Shack Returns!

Post_Header.jpg

There will be a brief maintenance tomorrow starting at 9:45 am PDT. It should only last about 15 minutes.

When it's over, Kyra's Pop-Up Potion Shack will be back!! See the full news article here:
http://tera.enmasse.com/news/posts/kyra-s-pop-up-potion-shack-returns

Comments

• ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    Finally is back! I only have one thing tho. While the list of prizes is good and spicy, and there are some previously unreleased cosmetics there, the list is just... HUGE.............ENORMOUS.
  • dragonmu12dragonmu12 Israel ✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    no blue boxes spacecats? with all that prizes in the list never was so Big Its just ...
    without blue boxes no one will get a jackpot or something...
    its like 10x bigger then before and no blue boxes mention.
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    How many Catalyst will each player get in the dungeons? The last Potion shack, people could go and hunt for blue boxes and get a nice amount of catalyst. Would be nice if we can have them again. Some people would prefer that over going dungeon farming, unless of course, the amount of catalyst you get from dungeon bosses is around the same as the amount of catalyst one could get from blue box hunting the last potion shack.

I myself managed to get around 2k or more catalyst from blue box hunting and another like 500 from dungeons last potion shack :scream:
    edited June 2016
    like zoknahal said , without blue boxes if the last boss on the dungeons you mention will not give each player the amont of catalyst the blue box would give you then this event worth nothing,especailly when the prize list 10x bigger then before and 75% of them are useless..
    sorry to say that but its true.
    AND WTF i just Saw there is No Emp !! O.o
    why tera reward credits.... if someone like me dont have a good level for it wtf eme.. its not like you at all..
  • blue boxes for this awesome event please o:)
  • EllieChuEllieChu ✭✭✭
    Remove the ''Chance to drop from these final bosses'' and add in elite status

I can already predict we're getting one catalyst drop per dungeon anyway, and im not going to spend 20 minutes pers dungeon for one catalyst when the list is this gigantic
  • No catalyst from ghilliglade or boxes and no emp price, I'm a bit sad about those.

Other than that, I hope I can get some nice accesories, althought my rng sucks *_*!
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    dragonmu12 wrote: »
    like zoknahal said , without blue boxes if the last boss on the dungeons you mention will not give each player the amont of catalyst the blue box would give you then this event worth nothing,especailly when the prize list 10x bigger then before and 75% of them are useless..
    sorry to say that but its true.

Well, not everything is useless. Some cosmetics there sure are dirt cheap and they will be worth close to nothing once the event starts. I usually use those cosmetics for giveaways to new players, so they aren't entirely useless to me and the few ppl who do the same. I am hoping that at least Nightmare Imperator drops 100 catalyst to make up for no blue boxes.
    No catalyst from ghilliglade or boxes and no emp price, I'm a bit sad about those.

Other than that, I hope I can get some nice accesories, althought my rng sucks *_*!

Rewards Credits are basically the same as EMP, just that you are using them in the Emporium instead of the EME shop. Either way, i never won any emp jackpot, so i bet i wont win any Reward Credit jackpot this time, even tho i really could use em :)
  • metagamemetagame ✭✭✭✭
    how will catalysts at celestial arena work? stage 12 never has a 'boss'.
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    metagame wrote: »

I am guessing the Catalyst will be delivered to the parcel? just like the final prizes of the Arena go to your parcel instead of inventory.
  • metagamemetagame ✭✭✭✭
    if that's how it'll work, it's pretty heavily abusable lol
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    if that's how it'll work, it's pretty heavily abusable lol

Well it gives me a reason to go farm Celestial Arena 100 wins achievement at least. :)
  • Zoknahal wrote: »
    No catalyst from ghilliglade or boxes and no emp price, I'm a bit sad about those.

Rewards Credits are basically the same as EMP, just that you are using them in the Emporium instead of the EME shop. Either way, i never won any emp jackpot, so i bet i wont win any Reward Credit jackpot this time, even tho i really could use em :)

No, is not the same. 10k or 5k reward credits is only worthy if u are lvl 6 or higher in the reward shop really, not to mention the items you can buy there are RNG decided and you can only buy x1 of the item if displayed that day. While EMP actually gives you the freedom to buy whatever you want in the whole actual store.
    edited June 2016
    Zoknahal wrote: »

I am guessing the Catalyst will be delivered to the parcel? just like the final prizes of the Arena go to your parcel instead of inventory.

emp and tera reward credits its not the same i cant buy what i want to buy.. so why.. and its only for ppl who swiped there credit cards hard enough.. not like me..
    no blue boxes,last boss will probably drop 1x cata,10x list bigger then before 75% of them are useless.
    this event.. omg..
    deleted jackpots/good stuff:Emp,Elite Status,100 Titan embers/ease,mounts,pets and some more
    adding:80% junk
  • EllieChuEllieChu ✭✭✭
    Zoknahal wrote: »
    dragonmu12 wrote: »

Sure the reward credits is nice for those that already swiped enough to be able to use them