[TERA Console] We will be entering into maintenance on 04/01 at 8:00 AM PDT, and have an expected downtime of 1 hour. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

[TERA PC] We will be entering into maintenance on 04/01 at 9:00 AM PDT, and have an expected downtime of 1 hour. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/terapcmaintenance

Kyra's Pop-Up Potion Shack Returns!

Comments

• vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    salE983 wrote: »
    Kalinda wrote: »
    So the whole reason they did blue boxes was cause everyone was leaving and the game was really low population? Just like it is now? Really there is no reason to not expect blue boxes to come back, maybe not this round but i'm sure with the feedback and everyone asking for an alternative its pretty good odds that it would show up again.

The Kyra's/Blue box event was a 2015 Xmas and 2016 New year's event, I don't remember having a blue box event coinciding with Kyra previously.

every kyra event was different, there is nothing coinciding with anything else :D first one was a disaster as i remember a year a go rolling on catas, then they changed it next time where CW gave 1 cata, ghillie 1 guaranteed and other dungeons could drop 1-4, then the last one was with boxes and now this, there werent actually 2 of the same

cw gave 2-3 cata in the second kyra
  • As of today, I can no longer play this event, since the Welcome window option gives me the message that Windows 2003 and XP are no longer supported :( Worked fine yesterday!
  • I have received the 65 level and haven't received Kyra's Pop-Up Potion Shack.
  • BraeliaBraelia
    edited July 2016
    i got lvl 40 at 3pm, got 1 catalyst in the mail not 3.. opened a support ticket but says 5-7 day delay

update.. ticket thing says 3-5 days delay now
  • Braelia wrote: »
    i got lvl 40 at 3pm, got 1 catalyst in the mail not 3.. opened a support ticket but says 5-7 day delay

I had one toon hit 60, and another hit 50; each only got one catalyst in the mail :(
  • Yeah, I think the catalysts are bugged for leveling, since the patch Thursday. I've been working on two characters to 65, and at each interval, I've only been receiving a single catalyst instead of 3, for the event. I'll send in a ticket, but I imagine if everyone else is sending a ticket also, it'll just backlog support even more... ^^;;
  • Braelia wrote: »

Was after update.
  • 2х65 lvl and 0 catalysts :(
    If they're both of a same class that you already got rewards for on the same server, then that at least is normal. Getting 1 instead of 3/5 though seems like a bug.

• RKCRKC ✭✭✭
    I was even excited for this event my 9 characters were ready to farm the heck out of this event and then EME had to do this thing.

Wish I had my 9 characters back then :(
    If they're both of a same class that you already got rewards for on the same server, then that at least is normal. Getting 1 instead of 3/5 though seems like a bug.

Why? Where in rules of an ivent it is written?
  • Same here the crystals aren't working all the time or correctly. I just LVLed 1 from 0-60 and got nothing for lvl20, 25 and 60 but everything in between and lvled another 0-65 and the got everything minus lvl 50 where he got 1 instead of 3. Opened a 2 tickets to get my 7 crystals and with the long delay I am sure we will all get our crystals after the event is over so we can't use them.

Why? Where in rules of an ivent it is written?

I don't think it's written anywhere in particular, it's just how I've noticed these events are programmed into the game. Each class seems to have its own event on each server, and you can only complete each "event" once. Perhaps, in the old days, it was to prevent people from creating armies of Reapers or something.
  • I am having the same problem, i hit lvl 55 and only recieved one catalyst, now im unable to claim the weekly bonus from vanguard request, i think the latest patch screwed up a coupling things in game.
  • StlexStlex United States ✭✭
    BRUISEWEAVE STOLES CAN BE WON FROM THIS EVENT?! ARE THEY TRADEABLE?!?! I NEED TO KNOW THIS!! D: