[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance on 3/30 (Mon) at 6:00 p.m. PT, and have an expected downtime of 3 hours. This maintenance will deploy the latest TERA Console update and re-open the dungeon Manglemire. For details, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

Kyra's Pop-Up Potion Shack Returns!

1111213141517»

Comments

• WuruqWuruq ✭✭✭
    Stlex wrote: »
    BRUISEWEAVE STOLES CAN BE WON FROM THIS EVENT?! ARE THEY TRADEABLE?!?! I NEED TO KNOW THIS!! D:

No, they and unity stoles are not. :cry:
  • was fixed yesterday.. but the new update broke the lvling rewards again... was given 2 since i was missing them.. now missing 2 again
  • Having same problem with the katalysts, I noticed that at lvl 55 and 60 i only received 1 katalyst, are they going to fix this problem and are they going to make up for the players for this bug?
  • Why would they makeup for en event that's handing out free stuff anyway, you all get to do Kyras at least 1 time via levels 1-65 for free. Sure its garbage just 1 time, but I don't see why they need to make it up to you guys. In fact instead of making it up to us over Catalysts, how about we get some new content and male class? No? Okay...
  • well kinda feels annoying if they cant stick to their plans of what theyd give to the players ''hey we gonn give you these items- oh wait nevermind we lied, here have garbage instead and wasted time on lvling''
  • StlexStlex United States ✭✭
    Wuruq wrote: »
    BRUISEWEAVE STOLES CAN BE WON FROM THIS EVENT?! ARE THEY TRADEABLE?!?! I NEED TO KNOW THIS!! D:

It DEFINITELY says on the rewards page for this event that both Unity Stoles AND Bruiseweave Stoles can be earned from this event, although I'm assuming that the chance of getting them is pretty rare. I ended up getting a Bruiseweave Stole after about fifty potions, which was awesome!
  • WuruqWuruq ✭✭✭
    Wuruq wrote: »

It DEFINITELY says on the rewards page for this event that both Unity Stoles AND Bruiseweave Stoles can be earned from this event, although I'm assuming that the chance of getting them is pretty rare. I ended up getting a Bruiseweave Stole after about fifty potions, which was awesome!

I guess I should have been more clear.

No, they and unity stoles are not tradeable. :cry:
  • So I'm not going through all 18 pages for this, but is a fix going in for the leveling rewards that we're supposed to get but aren't? I just dinged 60 and received 1 not 3, for example.
  • Yeah I just hit 60 on my one char and only got 1 and I didn't lvl any char on that sever sent this event came.