[TERA Console] Patch notes for the upcoming v85.01 Update are now available. Preview all of the changes coming on August 11 here: https://bit.ly/TERACon_v85
[TERA PC] Patch Notes are now available for TERA's 64-bit update (v97). Check out all the changes coming on August 11 here: https://bit.ly/tera64_patchnotes
[TERA PC & CONSOLE] One week left in Summerfest, Part 1: Festival of the Sun! Part 2: The Beach Bash kicks off August 11. Participate in Summerfest activities to earn tokens redeemable for costumes, consumables, mounts, and more! Details: https://bit.ly/tera_sf20

Cromatic Chapeau

Has anyone actually gotten this from the Potion Shack?

If anyone has on MT and wants to sell it. Please send me a whisper on Vunari. Thanks.

Comments

• StarbuzzStarbuzz ✭✭✭
    What the heck is that? :anguished:
  • VunakVunak ✭✭✭
    Its the all blue pixelated hat with a bit of white and a little bit of red. Unlike the Retro Wizard Hat with all the other colours (black, yellow, blue, white, red)
  • StarbuzzStarbuzz ✭✭✭
    Ahh okay I thought it was some crazy op mat or something lol
  • VunakVunak ✭✭✭
    Yeah its just one of the retro hats. Ive been waiting for this one since they came out though. I'm a little worried I won't get one since they flooded the Shack with so many costume pieces and reduced the amount of Cata we get significantly on top of the flooding as well.
  • My guildie actually got one, but it wasn't tradeable :confused:
  • In 60 tries I got 3 of the unreleased items. So not THAT difficult to get something a little more special.
  • I got one of them, but as Mati0la said, it isn't tradeable. No idea if there are tradeable ones.
  • VunakVunak ✭✭✭
    Oh well that is disappointing you can't trade them. Also thanks for the information everyone.
  • SquishiesSquishies ✭✭✭
    Mati0la wrote: »
    My guildie actually got one, but it wasn't tradeable :confused:

Whoa shiet it's not tradeable? That sucks cause I know some folks who don't want to look like pixel wizards high on pixie dust so this hat would be perfect for them...
  • VunakVunak ✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Ive literally been waiting for this hat to be released over here ever since they made all the pixel weapons and hats. This is very disappointing to me. I wouldn't mind spending gold on one 120k even. But not spending RL money to buy EMP to have a chance at it from that MASSIVE list of things.
    Rayleen wrote: »
    In 60 tries I got 3 of the unreleased items. So not THAT difficult to get something a little more special.

Ehh... Thats over 150$ worth of EMP. So yeah that is kinda bad.
  • I think there's 2 different Chromatic Chapeau items, one version is normal and one is untradeable (maybe from an event?) Might be able to ask for the item ID to be swapped out with the tradeable version in the prize pool.

96bf2271101fcc67a7ef26d5056c8227.png
    dd4ef4c90883aaa0ed09d5a8065fafc4.png
  • VunakVunak ✭✭✭
    Yeah there are two in the dressing room you can see. It would be nice to have the tradeable version in the event. But I dont think its gonna happen.
  • VunakVunak ✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    So the Cromatic Chapeau is the only item in the Potion Shack that isn't tradeable.

I feel this is some kind of bug. They put the wrong one in the Potion Shack it feels since there are two, and the other retro hats are tradeable.

@Treeshark @Spacecats confirm?
  • WuruqWuruq ✭✭✭
    Vunak wrote: »
    So the Cromatic Chapeau is the only item in the Potion Shack that isn't tradeable.

I feel this is some kind of bug. They put the wrong one in the Potion Shack it feels since there are two, and the other retro hats are tradeable.

@Treeshark @Spacecats confirm?

It's not the only item that isn't tradable. There's also the Unity and Bruiseweave Stoles.
  • 60 tries is 12k EMP which is $100.