[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Comments

• NopiNopi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Increased enchanting success rate when using bind-on-pickup items with the same name:
    For +4 to +8 is now 100 percent.
    For +9 is now 50 percent.

I like this one.
  • why men, i did that until +10 with my equipment... why?! oh well i just need moar of that things, that solves most problems with alkahest and feedstock for low lvls and now pple will use the IOD tokens more often.
  • NopiNopi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep. It also makes starter dungeons a bit more relevant. Not as relevant as when we had the ability to get feeds from gear, but well, something.
  • edited July 2016
    The Gear enchantment method change Its a nice workaround because it helps people with enchanting but I don't think this will effect the prices of feedstock if you're the type that makes money off feedstock.

Since the event at the time of my post ends in 10 hours I'm close to 30k tier 8 feedstock which I'll convert to tier 9 and wait a week or two before selling so I'm curious how this change will effect things when its released.
  • Changed gold rewards for leveling zone story quests, dungeons, and BAM Vanguard Quests

Now, does this mean the VG credits and FS rewards can remain doubled as they are without causing further influx of gold to the community? I really hope so.

• edited July 2016
    Ok I had some time to look through it and holy hell they are nerfing the crap out of Demokron Factory...

Demokron Factory

Increased cooldown of Vera’s attack skill.
    Reduced damage of Prima’s Fire Column skill by approximately 50 percent.
    Increased spawn distance between Vera and Prima.
    Reduced debuff damage from Odon’s AoE Attack
    Reduced HP of Odoninos slightly.
    Reduced damage of Verno’s large AoE burn attacks and laser attacks by approximately 50 percent.
    Removed Verno’s damage reflect buff “Unpredictable Growth.”
    Added Vanguard Request.
    Dungeon matching for hard and normal modes will now accept 1 or 2 healers.
  • 0Gungrave0 wrote: »
    Ok I had some time to look through it and holy [filtered] they are nerfing the crap out of Demokron Factory...

Demokron Factory

Reduced damage of Verno’s large AoE burn attacks and laser attacks by approximately 50 percent.
    Added Vanguard Request.

Dude, that's nothing. They nerfed FINM. A dungeon you can freaking solo on any class since the bosses do barely any damage and move slower than my 90 years old grandma. Like bloddy hell why did this need another nerf.
  • edited July 2016
    Uwawawa wrote: »
    0Gungrave0 wrote: »
    Ok I had some time to look through it and holy [filtered] they are nerfing the crap out of Demokron Factory...

Demokron Factory

Added Vanguard Request.

Dude, that's nothing. They nerfed FINM. A dungeon you can freaking solo on any class since the bosses do barely any damage and move slower than my 90 years old grandma. Like bloddy [filtered] why did this need another nerf.

I almost never play FINM except for 1 to 2 runs to do some acheivements and that dungeon doesnt really matter much. I'm just annoyed they're gimping the dungeon you use to get slaughter gear.
  • EndevaEndeva ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bluehole has a horrible track record of neutering dungeons, all En Masse can do is just watch...
  • "Reduced damage of Verno’s large AoE burn attacks and laser attacks by approximately 50 percent." Only nerf that matter to me.
    Carpet does less damage?
    Well, now i have a use for my shitshade Tokens.
  • FleettFleett ✭✭✭✭
    Nuu!! Blade draw pvp dmg reduced by 10% :(
  • NopiNopi ✭✭✭✭✭
    RIP DF....
  • FelhammerFelhammer ✭✭✭
    Never really cared for PvE changes tbh.

The PvP ones though. Looks like the final nail in the coffin for brawlers. So out with the reliable giga and in with one that requires high attack speed and has a cool down. Hopefully the salty players stop crying now.

I was hoping for a nerf to warrior backstab hue. But we'll see how the patch goes eh.
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    ye cute kumas B)
  • edited July 2016
    Felhammer wrote: »
    b
    The PvP ones though. Looks like the final nail in the coffin for brawlers. So out with the reliable giga and in with one that requires high attack speed and has a cool down. Hopefully the salty players stop crying now.
    Not likely, Fel. This will happen the day Mystics can Wrath in CS again.
    Felhammer wrote: »
    I was hoping for a nerf to warrior backstab hue. But we'll see how the patch goes eh.
    Good question, on that one. Although the pve changes do tempt me to maybe gear my Warr worth a damn, again.
    vkobe wrote: »
    ye cute kumas B)

Frankly, with the amount of energy and time BHS spends on vomiting forth new BGs, they could've:
    1.) Fixed every bug/exploit in CS
    2.) Optimized Grid to where it's not a fps-raping hentai [filtered]-monster.