[TERA Console] Following the 3/30 (Mon) maintenance, we discovered an issue that was preventing Xbox One users from playing the new update. We are working on a fix for this issue, but for the time being, Xbox One servers are unavailable. A fix should be available in the coming hours. (PS4 maintenance completed and servers are now available.) Check this thread for news: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

Patch Notes: July 7, 2016

AcesWild_Header2.jpg

Aces Wild is finally here, and the full patch notes are up!

Aces Wild introduces:
  • Class balance changes.
  • Dungeon changes, including the new Manglemire, Ace Dungeons, and Dreadspire season 3!
  • New flight-enabled zones.
  • New wardrobe storage space.
  • Battleground changes for Corsair's Stronghold.
  • Enchanting gear changes.

Plus a few miscellaneous changes, all detailed right here: http://tera.enmasse.com/news-page/patch-notes/patch-4503

Comments

• dragonmu12dragonmu12 Israel ✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    treeshark you can update us if you added the 200 mwa,from what you said before i would take it as yes but i want to know,and if you can maybe add dreadspire drops to patch notes so everyone will know exactly what is dropping.
    and one more question you said one day you have other idea for ghilleglade anything about it?
    And 1 more thing please dont tell me vengeance versa drops in ds lowers because if we talk about easy.. it shouldnt drop there it easier then finm.
    so please add the drops of ds lowers and ds uppers to the patch notes ^^
  • iljdiljd ✭✭
    Spacecats, do you know if Manglemire will drop VM7 Designs?

• ''Slaughter chest armor now decreases damage from all, not just monsters.
    Imperator chest armor now decreases damage from all, not just monsters.''

PVP damage too?
  • TianaTiana ✭✭✭
    • Celestial Arena
    • Added story quest for Celestial Arena.

Y-yes please?
  • Achievements?
  • edited July 2016
    Niceeeeeeeeeeee
  • FleettFleett ✭✭✭✭
    Rip blade draw in pvp :(
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    ye cute kumas B)
  • xvctxvct ✭✭✭
    • Changed gold rewards for leveling zone story quests, dungeons, and BAM Vanguard Quests.

I... I need to know if the gold rewards for BAM vanguard quests were increased or decreased before getting home in 2 hours.. which one is it! 0-0
  • According to some patch notes I read in KTera regarding the changes to Mystic and Priests I-Frames, the duration of both their I-frames were slightly increased in addition to the cool down reduction. Was this missed or am I making a mistake?
  • edited July 2016
    "Thunder strike PvE damage increased by 20 percent and PvP damage reduced by 30 percent"
    Am I misunderstanding something? Like by PvE do you mean base damage? Or did I really get gutted in PvP?

Edit: just saw the forum post for class balances, I guess the patch notes just have typos
  • SawaoSawao ✭✭
    Hold the Line (Passive)
    If lancer is knocked down, this buff disappears instead of taking damage.

Quick correction here;
    Hold the Line buff disappears when lancer is knocked down, instead of when a lancer takes damage.
  • ShikineShikine ✭✭✭✭
    How long will be the maintenance? Estimate?
  • Shikine wrote: »
    How long will be the maintenance? Estimate?

I believe they said EST 2 hours (On twitter).
  • BusinessCatBusinessCat ✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    According to some patch notes I read in KTera regarding the changes to Mystic and Priests I-Frames, the duration of both their I-frames were slightly increased in addition to the cool down reduction. Was this missed or am I making a mistake?

Its happening.... on another topic spacecats confirmed this, but he said they couldnt post it on the patch notes for some weird reason.. Gonna search the topic so i can post link...

*EDIT** http://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/2964/aces-wild-class-balance-changes/p4
    Treeshark not spacecats >< mb