Patch Notes: July 7, 2016

Comments

• According to some patch notes I read in KTera regarding the changes to Mystic and Priests I-Frames, the duration of both their I-frames were slightly increased in addition to the cool down reduction. Was this missed or am I making a mistake?

No. In a previous post Treeshark said its increased.
  • Circle of Steel now consumes 2 Noctenium Infusion. ? HAHA good joke
  • Well, at least my Gunner character wasn't nerfed [i]this[/i] time...lol.
  • DesuBeanDesuBean ✭✭✭
    Well, at least my Gunner character wasn't nerfed [i]this[/i] time...lol.

Gunners are playing a completely different game. XD
    They don't get nerfs for being so special!
  • "Lmao what's the point of making it 2 nocts for circle of steel? To promote p2w so that only rich plebs can afford nocts?"

You can craft 1000+ nocts in under an hour...

Granted alliance is gonna be removed, not sure if they'll add new noctenium sources...
  • ANYONE ELSE UNABLE TO ENTER THEIR SERVER??????? I NEED MY WBs !!!!
  • how long till the servers are up
  • Why have you nerfed the instance dungeon's gold? From 400 it is now 200, this is ridiculous!
  • aecomaaecoma ✭✭
    logged in and noticed there's no achieves associated with manglemire despite eu getting like 6? hope this gets fixed
    also werent elite members meant to get all 4 of the wardrobe tabs unlocked?
  • aecoma wrote: »
    logged in and noticed there's no achieves associated with manglemire despite eu getting like 6? hope this gets fixed

Elites gets 1 extra tab for free. Just give them time to start sending them out.

• aecomaaecoma ✭✭
    edited July 2016
    aecoma wrote: »

Elites gets 1 extra tab for free. Just give them time to start sending them out.

did i read wrong? where did i get the extra 3 slots from...
  • SrosaSrosa ✭✭
    is wardrobe shareable all character like can elin wear castanic costume and so on? or its bound to specific character?

like if i have blackguard leather for high elf can i give it to my castanic?
  • TWMagimayTWMagimay ✭✭✭✭✭

did i read wrong? where did i get the extra 3 slots from...

I guess they forgot to "give more details" but right now I'd assume paid subscribers get 3, voucher users and non-elites get 1.
  • Nice zerkers are trash again!!!
  • Ves1978Ves1978 ✭✭✭✭
    is there a bug with VG rewards again or the nerf is real? everything is halved again... don't remember there was anything mentioned in patch notes about it