[PC] We will be entering into maintenance on 03/25 (Wed) at 8:00 am PST, and will have an estimated downtime of approximately 3 hours. For details, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/terapcmaintenance

Patch Notes: July 7, 2016

Comments

• aecoma wrote: »
    aecoma wrote: »
    logged in and noticed there's no achieves associated with manglemire despite eu getting like 6? hope this gets fixed
    also werent elite members meant to get all 4 of the wardrobe tabs unlocked?

Elites gets 1 extra tab for free. Just give them time to start sending them out.

did i read wrong? where did i get the extra 3 slots from...

Seems elites got 3x slots, sorry my bad!
  • LuniackLuniack Velika Outskirts ✭✭✭
    "Elite status players will receive three Wardrobe Expansion items for free! Full details will be announced when Aces Wild releases on July 7."

I am elite and recevied none :cry:
  • I have a question are you trying to get rid of casuals with this patch? Or did someone not notice that it will take a month plus to get enough Wma now to chant 1 piece of gear. That is if you don't fail in 31 tries which considering the chance of failure in T9 is highly unlikely . I have over 100 failures on just one piece and i still don't have it at 12 yet . Hey no biggy you lowered gold fine , but you lowered VG points and still cost 200 vg to buy a chest which gets you normally 16 and some crappy 58 crystals you have zero use for . I am confused my the logic in this ?! We have a huge issue with mats for chanting costing a arm and leg . Yet you lowered the cash flow and lowered the Vg so now they will be so pricey no one who doesn't live and breathe in this game can afford. So farming for 500 wma will take 40 days not sure how that works out to make casuals want to stick around . I am not talking to Eme directly but i thought it might be something you might want to ask butthole why they seem to hate casuals so much.
  • HelllokittttyHelllokitttty ✭✭
    edited July 2016
    first off didn't get elite wardrobe item second it is completely idiotic to make wardrobe account shared I have 12 characters all of which have multiple costumes if i want to put them in wardrobe it will mix with my other characters costumes which is annoying and messy. It would just make more sense to either make this character only or make costumes account bound. :I
  • EirlysieEirlysie
    edited July 2016
    Spacecats wrote: »

[New flight-enabled zones.

oh thank gosh it's finally out
  • WolfitoWolfito
    edited July 2016
    I was also expecting the 3 expansions... some guildies got them and used elite vouchers also

edit.: Took a while but I receive the expansions
  • Kira98Kira98 ✭✭✭
    Archer is back baby B)
  • Any news on new sorcerer skill animations?
  • edited July 2016
    You miss one.

> Kyra’s Pop-Up Potion Shack: Decress the number of catalysts giving by leving up.
  • VenpaiVenpai ✭✭✭
    i'm not sure if smartboxes were intended to go into the new wardrobe or not, but just in case i can't put any in there. i also for some reason can't put a soft kitty hat in there, but i can put a warm kitty hat in there. it's weird. .-.

also calendar rewards are busted...again.
  • i have 6 chars all of whom have 1 fashion coupons outfit and weapon on them, the ones i liked the most, so my wardrobe will be epmty :D completely empty...that was such a useless move, and no one has 50 outfits with 1 char ofc they will carry 2-3 more in inventory to change whenever they feel like it...i mean loL no one is gonna rush to the banker to change outfits when you can do it there and then from your invenotry whenever you want to, but i guess they want us to buy more little elin party dresses from their cash shop and spend more money on emp :D
  • Venpai wrote: »
    i'm not sure if smartboxes were intended to go into the new wardrobe or not, but just in case i can't put any in there. i also for some reason can't put a soft kitty hat in there, but i can put a warm kitty hat in there. it's weird. .-.

also calendar rewards are busted...again.

not busted, they just dont want us to have anything, cut gold in half, feedstock, VGs long ago....now no calendar rewards...do we get anything? ever? or is it just reduce mats and credits with every patch till we cant even grind anything? are you actually trying to make us leave this game? cause that is what it looks like...
  • Ves1978Ves1978 ✭✭✭✭
    Vanguard rewards on VoT are still halved. MT and TR have normal prizes. Can you do something about it, it's been nearly 24 hours from the patch, i want to play this game normaly.
  • TomRipleyTomRipley ✭✭✭
    Me and apparently some others are encountering reset bugs with the daily Vanguards.
    http://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/4074/vanguard-quest-bug

As for the Vanguard rewards, they seem to have simply been set back to before the ninja patch, I've heard from the start othe double gold rewards they were only intended to be temporary. At least some dungeons give emeralds (=1k gold) as rewards though now, if anyone needs to grind gold, I guess can do those.
  • salE983salE983 ✭✭
    edited July 2016
    TomRipley wrote: »
    Me and apparently some others are encountering reset bugs with the daily Vanguards.
    http://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/4074/vanguard-quest-bug

As for the Vanguard rewards, they seem to have simply been set back to before the ninja patch, I've heard from the start othe double gold rewards they were only intended to be temporary. At least some dungeons give emeralds (=1k gold) as rewards though now, if anyone needs to grind gold, I guess can do those.

ok are you on drugs or what? :D sorry no insult intended ;) emerald in story quest and never again, those that have a chance like these solo dungeons... drop it ONCE IN A BLUE MOON meaning never :D
    and sorry you said some dungeons,,,which dungeons? ghillie and new solo dungeons have a chance...i played ghillie over 500 times with my 6 characters since they put emerald and diamond inside...got emerald...once lol