[TERA PC] Kaia’s War—the latest content update for TERA PC—is now live! This patch brings a host of improvements to PvP, including increased rewards for battleground victories and Civil Unrest: Velika. Read the patch notes here: https://bit.ly/v92_notes

Patch Notes: July 7, 2016

124»

Comments

• TomRipleyTomRipley ✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Manglemire lists an emerald as one of the rewards for daily Vanguards. Like, you know, the gold, feedstock and so on you get when doing it. Not as a random reward. And there was at least one other dungeon.

Also, feedstock & IoD tokens seem to have gone back to the pre AW patch state. So it's just the gold that has been set to the old pre ninja patch amount. How were people able to manage pre ninja with that pitiful amount of gold? ;)
  • Ves1978Ves1978 ✭✭✭✭
    TomRipley wrote: »
    Me and apparently some others are encountering reset bugs with the daily Vanguards.
    http://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/4074/vanguard-quest-bug

As for the Vanguard rewards, they seem to have simply been set back to before the ninja patch, I've heard from the start othe double gold rewards they were only intended to be temporary. At least some dungeons give emeralds (=1k gold) as rewards though now, if anyone needs to grind gold, I guess can do those.

i wasn't talking about gold rewards, i was talking about IoD tokens and feedstock which are halved on VoT, while MT and TR have normal ammounts. idk about other servers cause i don't have characters there.
    and about emeralds.... as far as i know ghillie and ace dungeon MAY drop emeralds and diamonds, and ofc DS floor 22 which isn't exactly doable for everyone. drop rate for emeralds is like one in 50 runs, so we can't say that anyone can "grind gold there".
  • StevenAnthonyStevenAnthony ✭✭✭✭
    eme gave us 3 costumes expansion, why people cry ?

yea vanguard is only way to obtain mwa, im remeber guillegado droop to ...............

yes, no other way to enchant gear, only feedtock and alkaest, is no like you can enchant with gear ( instead slauger )

so is no truble enchant dreaht +12 without mwa.............. why all cryed about it ?

less credits............... easy, get to other sources, like guillegade, bonanza chest etc
  • Ves1978Ves1978 ✭✭✭✭
    eme gave us 3 costumes expansion, why people cry ?

yea vanguard is only way to obtain mwa, im remeber guillegado droop to ...............

yes, no other way to enchant gear, only feedtock and alkaest, is no like you can enchant with gear ( instead slauger )

so is no truble enchant dreaht +12 without mwa.............. why all cryed about it ?

less credits............... easy, get to other sources, like guillegade, bonanza chest etc

you're right man, elite players got 3 wardrobe expansions (i'm still waiting for mine btw) which is actually awesome cause we all know that costumes are true core of this game. you can have trash gear with trash rolls and trash crystals, it doesn't matter, you can always get carried, as long as your character looks pretty...
  • HwasaHwasa ✭✭
    Can someone please tell me how big this patch is?
    Also, when will the hefty patches kinda slow down? What I mean is when will they start becoming less frequent.
    I ask because I'm having to use my mobile hotspot on my phone to game now and I have a data cap, so I need to plan when I can update TERA again....also, these frequent 60mb+ updates, yet alone the 300mb+ ones add up. So I was wondering how far out form a major patch - like the Ninja patch - do things start to calm down patch-wise.
  • Hwasa wrote: »
    Can someone please tell me how big this patch is?
    The July 7 patch was about 600 MB. Today, on July 12, they released another 90 MB patch.
    Hwasa wrote: »
    Also, when will the hefty patches kinda slow down? What I mean is when will they start becoming less frequent.
    I ask because I'm having to use my mobile hotspot on my phone to game now and I have a data cap, so I need to plan when I can update TERA again....also, these frequent 60mb+ updates, yet alone the 300mb+ ones add up. So I was wondering how far out form a major patch - like the Ninja patch - do things start to calm down patch-wise.
    I suspect there will be ~75MB patches weekly, but the next major patch probably won't be for a little while now (maybe ~2 months?). Unfortunately, the game isn't particularly friendly for people on mobile hotspots with limited bandwidth...