[TERA PC & CONSOLE] TERA’s annual summer celebration is back with a vengeance. Participate in Summerfest activities to earn tokens redeemable for costumes, consumables, mounts, and more! Details: https://bit.ly/tera_sf20
[TERA Console] We will be entering maintenance on Monday, August 3 at 7 p.m. PT, and have an expected downtime of 3 hours. For details and updates, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

Calendar rewards

Just wondering if we are going to get some new calendar rewards, or Eme is finishing this? I haven't had any showing up since the fireworks reward, and I liked getting a little something for logging in, it was sweet :)

Comments

• SvafnirSvafnir ✭✭✭
    Someone probably forgot ?

About a month or so ago same thing happened, I wouldn't be surprised if they forget every now and then how many days the have covered on calendar since they're most likely busy with other more important stuff. Just wait it out, pretty sure someone will notice and add some more stuff later on.
  • Yeah, I hope to see them back again soon, twitch stream tomorrow, if you watch it perhaps bring it up.
  • Eme is promble foce on other thing right now and will get back to the calendar reward its was the same after ninja patch as the rewards was not there for a few days also they might be think of some stuff to put on the calendar to.
  • It's been more than a week now. Has anyone tweeted them about it already? These days, companies usually jump on social media problem reports more quickly than they do the problem reports in their own forums.
  • VysseVysse ✭✭✭
    I won't say more than I can guarantee that it has not been forgotten about. I will let @Spacecats elaborate any further then this.
  • BreetizmBreetizm ✭✭✭
    They just updated it, free innerwear box on the 24th!!!! 4cPrv1P.png
  • Breetizm wrote: »
    They just updated it, free innerwear box on the 24th!!!! 4cPrv1P.png

Um...24th is just 20 Goldfingers....so I don't know what you see on yours or have they just changed it.
  • BreetizmBreetizm ✭✭✭
    Um...24th is just 20 Goldfingers....so I don't know what you see on yours or have they just changed it.

Yeah they changed it :(