[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Is anyone else having an issue with zooming out?

9263d4b99c.jpg

It doesn't zoom out any further anymore. Was working fine yesterday and then I log on today and it's randomly [filtered]. Anyone know why? Is it just me having this issue?

I should say it doesn't scroll at all, in or out, and my scroller works outside of Tera.

Comments

• NopiNopi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Isn't there somewhere in the options a slider to adjust your zoom distance? Not in game so can't check.
  • Nopi wrote: »
    Isn't there somewhere in the options a slider to adjust your zoom distance? Not in game so can't check.

This is true! In the Game section of the options, there's sliders for both maximum zoom distance and the camera's height.
  • XaeraXaera ✭✭✭
    :O What dress is that? I don't recognize it.

As for the zooming in, I'm not sure. Sowwy.
  • Xaera wrote: »
    :O What dress is that? I don't recognize it.

As for the zooming in, I'm not sure. Sowwy.

Dyeable Gothic Elegance, it was a fan made one from a contest.

It's okay neither does anyone else, I already said scroll wasn't working not that my scroll distance was too low, but I reset the client and it fixed. Still don't know what caused it, and it probably shouldn't be left as is but if no one else is experiencing it, not much we can do to find the issue.
  • XaeraXaera ✭✭✭
    That's what I thought, but I didn't realize anything other than the lace dyed. I thought it was merely the lace, not the entire dress!