Canyon Clash this year?

Since we haven't had an official tournament since Skyring Slam 2015, and nothing has been said about another one for this year, could we please Lord get a Canyon Clash in the winter maybe? In like November how they used to have them. PLENTY of people have been waiting for the announcing of a tournament since we discovered we were getting a new CM, however it never actually happened. A lot of people I know who have quit the game have told me they would come back if we were to have another tournament, practicing and re-learning their class as well as other classes. Not only that, Canyon Clash is a good way to get people to watch the stream and possibly participate in PvP or start if they haven't already, not to mention the server is extremely fun. Pls EME, we haven't had a Canyon Clash in almost 2 years, let alone a tournament in 1 year.

EDIT - Removed callouts from this thread. If you have something to say to a specific person(s), please message them directly.

Comments

• Please make this happen. WE NEED THIS!!!
  • I agree a PvP tournament is overdue. It's something I remember talking about when I first started, but it's been a while since any players have brought it up.

There IS some tourney discussion happening in Player Council right now, and I appreciate their help in organizing those sort of things as they usually take quite a bit of setup. If you have ideas for how you'd like a tourney organized feel free to message me, StarSprite, ElinAli, or any other Player Council member with your thoughts!
  • Spacecats wrote: »
    I agree a PvP tournament is overdue. It's something I remember talking about when I first started, but it's been a while since any players have brought it up.

There IS some tourney discussion happening in Player Council right now, and I appreciate their help in organizing those sort of things as they usually take quite a bit of setup. If you have ideas for how you'd like a tourney organized feel free to message me, StarSprite, ElinAli, or any other Player Council member with your thoughts!

Well that's good. I think everyone's been waiting for a tournament for the longestttt, and it would really bring some life back into this game if there was one.
  • Canyon Clash needs to happen!!
  • StarSpriteStarSprite ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    I agree that we need an official tournament. It's been too long and they've always been a lot of fun. I was planning on making a thread looking for ideas and feedback from other people interested in the pvp forum so I'll go ahead and do that now.

Edit - Made it.