Show off your characters!

Comments

• VyolVyol ✭✭✭
    I am totally not into Female Aman but i gotta say there are some pretty ones around here.
  • Wonder3677 wrote: »
    [img][/img]eu2qmac.png
    I've been playing Tera for less than a year, but ieehcH9l.png?1n the last month or so, I'm hooked. I've been playing RPG's since I was little because all the kids in our extended family have made sure to keep the tradition of tabletop D&D alive. Many of us still play from time to time with the current young generation of nieces, nephews and cousins. A vast majority of my personal D&D character creations have been elves, so when I began Tera, without window shopping in the avatar editor, I went straight to what I knew I'd love, a beautiful high elven sorceress. I played sporadically, leveled her to near 50, but I wasn't a very devoted player. All of the character art is breathtaking, but I found myself really captivated by all of the mythic, glamorous female Amani, mostly NPC, that I'd always run into on my adventures. I decided to create one for myself, and have since been addicted. I can honestly say she's my favorite RPG character, in any genre, that I've ever played, and my elven sorceress just may get a race change herself.... What a fabulous exotic race! I love mythology, Medusae, mermaids, any fantastical humanoid creatures, and my new Femani has me enchanted! Thanks Tera!

• TriggTrigg ✭✭
    Figured I'd post my main on Highwatch, Miveli. :3
    e3vOvXh.png
    After much debate on which character should get that smartbox, it felt best looking on gunner chan.
    Fb4Cz6e.png

I based her character creation on one of the castanics from the Gunner class overview video, the one who is shown using Burst Fire and Bombardment. :pleased: Her casual costume is Elite Hauberk from fashion coupons.
  • AulonAulon ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    My Lancer and only Elf

TERA_ScreenShot_20160812_082538_copy.png
  • DesuBeanDesuBean ✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    ETLkP9x.jpg
    SuperWoman :proud:

nURtHjr.jpg
  • jbFKiAw.png
    My priest and main :love:
  • EndevaEndeva ✭✭✭✭✭
    My Ninja says Hi!

bc1f3d4e34.jpg
  • pizzaboyzpizzaboyz ✭✭
    edited August 2016
    nice1.png
    nice2.png

angelic and Valkyrie setups
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    cute elin is cute
    776777TERAScreenShot20160812161847.png
  • heyyyy :^)
    YcAWswl.jpg
  • we from LoT
    FLNptJ5kQEU.jpg
    my main - gunner Orokamono
    BFjPavvHdoE.jpg
    and my gf's main - reaper Shenny C:
    + her art
    CjTjiPbT430.jpg
  • Hello, how do you guys take those screenshot that captures only the half of the body?
  • AulonAulon ✭✭✭✭
    Hello, how do you guys take those screenshot that captures only the half of the body?

Use your middle mouse button and scroll in, it should allow you to zoom in close.
  • GearsSickGearsSick ✭✭
    edited August 2016
    eHnGYcw.jpg
    3YF3dJO.jpg
    75abc82be01c4cbab78bbc968bbed125.png
    I'm just a Geartic what do I know
  • Aulon wrote: »

Use your middle mouse button and scroll in, it should allow you to zoom in close.
    thank you! i did it but cant managed to capture a good shots for my elin because of the scarf.
This discussion has been closed.