The Never Ending Story

Rules are simple, any one can pick up where the story left off and make it theirs. But you can only post three lines then it is up to some one else to pick it up.

Q: Do I have to add three lines?

A; No, you can just add a letter but three lines is the max you can go

Q: Does it have to be TERA based

A: It does not

Q: Can I post more than once?

A: Yes but not in a row, allow 2-3 other post between yours so people get to share

Q: How does it start

A: I will post a simple lead in and poof it has begun

Q: When will it end?

A: When people stop posting

Comments

• AulonAulon ✭✭✭✭
    The wind rushed up from the sea, bring the warmth of the ocean to spray over the sand. Standing there, alone and tired, the salt air nipping at her eyes..........
  • JiseiJisei ✭✭
    She squinted her eyes as she looked at the sky. She raised her left hand as she noticed she was holding onto something, A cheeseburger...
  • SinastriaSinastria ✭✭✭
    She frowned. How long time ago did she eat something better than that?
    She was immersed in her thoughts when she heard quite a number of voices behind her back...
  • UltemeciaUltemecia ✭✭✭
    HEY YO [filtered], WE KILLIN DAKURYON! A deep popo voice exclaimed happily.
  • She sighed heavily and took a bite out of the burger. "Dakuryon" she thought but that was not why she was here. She had joined the expedition to.....
  • MesogogMesogog ✭✭✭
    ...get to know the gorgeous Castanic babe Jelena. She always had a thing for girls with an "explosive" personality. Oh how she wanted a bite of that...does that girl bite back?
  • UltemeciaUltemecia ✭✭✭
    "SERIOUSLY, ARE YOU COMING OR ARE YOU JUST GONNA STARE AT YOUR BURGER?!", the popo yelled from the distance.
  • AulonAulon ✭✭✭✭
    Hearing the yelling, how it pierced the serenity of the beach, the Castanic opened her eyes, feeling the sun biting them, "Some one get that mangy mut a muzzle...." She mumbled before taking a sip of her watered down drink.
  • PalochiPalochi ✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    ...Putting the her glass down , the castanic let out a sigh and say to herself : "Welp , better get back to healing and buffing them" . She glances at the staff she had left on the ground behind her earlier, picking it up and walking toward the popori and the team.

(Btw, this story gave me so much inspiration that i couldnt hold myself and made a drawing about it. Hope you like <3 )
    f5a0b58b6919743a219450eb43776e27.png
  • When suddenly the amani that was supposed to be tanking came crashing down in front of her, as he sighed his last breath, he murmured "Why didn't you heal me...I trusted you..." as his eyes began to dim out in death
  • Furious, she raise her staff and begin to cast resurrection. "I can't heal a one shot mechanic" she mumble. Before she could finish the spell, a dark portal forms behind her........
  • UltemeciaUltemecia ✭✭✭
    ...and the popo, who's name happens to be Carl, screams, "LETS GO SEE WHAT'S IN THAT OMINOUS DARK PORTAL!" The popo then runs and jumps into the portal, giggling the whole time.
  • AulonAulon ✭✭✭✭
    The smell of burnt bacon flowed out of the portal after it swallowed the Popo, burning the senses of all those on the beach.
  • edited July 2016
    then rainbows began shooting out of the portal. Followed by Velik riding a unicorn...
  • JiseiJisei ✭✭
    but then Everything changed when the fire nation attacked...
    9036167.jpg