[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

thank you

i just wanna say that thank you for giving barks with the dog ears in one of the legendary spawns. it was puntastic.

Comments

• SpacecatsSpacecats ✭✭✭✭✭
    :pleased: :pleased: :pleased: :pleased: :pleased: :pleased: :pleased: :pleased: :pleased:

You're welcome!
  • SENPAI NOTICED ME
  • SENPAI NOTICED ME

Yeah, yeah, good for you. TERA Senpai couldn't give two [filtered]s about me. And that's fine. YOU THINK I CARE? HUH? CAUSE I DON'T!!! I DON'T NEED YOUR VALIDATION! I can validate myself.

... see? Just got my parking validated. By an important person. A person who validates parking. I know people. Important people. :tongue:
  • SENPAI NOTICED ME

Yeah, yeah, good for you. TERA Senpai couldn't give two [filtered]s about me. And that's fine. YOU THINK I CARE? HUH? CAUSE I DON'T!!! I DON'T NEED YOUR VALIDATION! I can validate myself.

... see? Just got my parking validated. By an important person. A person who validates parking. I know people. Important people. :tongue:

pls all u should need is a stick to play fetch with. canines love that.
  • SENPAI NOTICED ME

ERMAGERD a human after mine own heart...

THROW THE STICK! Where's the stick? Where's the stick??? I don't see any stick! Now you're just frustrating me!!!
  • SENPAI NOTICED ME

ERMAGERD a human after mine own heart...

THROW THE STICK! Where's the stick? Where's the stick??? I don't see any stick! Now you're just frustrating me!!!

here is it *throws it away*