[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

TR with "recommended" population

Isn't TR like biggest PvE server right now? Why web is saying otherwise?

AgFlC6l.png

Comments

• eme onces gave out the population charts for all servers~ people still use that to prove the point of that server is most populated...
    maybe its just to give an excuse to merge high watch into TR we will never know since they wont give out the stats
  • LOL what... misleading link is misleading.

OHH TR IS SO DED MAYBE I SHUD SERVER TRANSFER TO AV

... what? Seriously, where did you find this, and what exactly are they trying to sell?
  • NopiNopi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Odd that VoT and LoT show as high too.
  • NPUNPU ✭✭
    VoT is definately not high... I think this should be fixed.
  • when i saw it i was like is TR gonna die like those 3 server? (vot,lot,hw) better not TR is best server ever! D:
  • edited August 2016
    Is there any site or anything that lets us look at current server populations with numbers and all
  • LOL what... misleading link is misleading.

... what? Seriously, where did you find this, and what exactly are they trying to sell?

I'm not trying to sell anything xD And you'll find it if you go to "Sever Status" on main website.
  • AcendiaAcendia ✭✭✭
    Well, let's be honest. If you're a new player and go to the Recommended empty server, it's not gonna leave you with a nice impression.
  • AikenXP wrote: »
    LOL what... misleading link is misleading.

I'm not trying to sell anything xD And you'll find it if you go to "Sever Status" on main website.

Whao what is EME trying to sell? O.o

Ohh, I get it. TR has a healthy population, they call that "recommended". Because they "recommend" that every server gets full. So it's TERA that's trying to sell something. Trying to sell new players on a busy server.

Acendia wrote: »
    Well, let's be honest. If you're a new player and go to the Recommended empty server, it's not gonna leave you with a nice impression.

True, true. But TR is certainly not an empty server. So.... somebody is lying.

SCANDALOUS!!! Either that, or smart business strategy.
    Man, who knows anymore. Honesty may be the best policy, but it's never been the most profitable one.

• True, true. But TR is certainly not an empty server. So.... somebody is lying.

Man, who knows anymore. Honesty may be the best policy, but it's never been the most profitable one.

That doesnt mean empty, just less population. And even if it has less population, it has more active people, so it's healty, while the 'dead' servers are full of inactive afks or not doing hard end game content, making it look more dead even with more population.
  • MagraalMagraal ✭✭✭
    FYI all population counts on the server login page are based on "total number of characters on that server" - that doesn't necessarily mean there's a lot of people logging in every day. As for why TR is now listed as Recommended, someone mentioned in a forum thread not long ago that it was 'unfair' of EME to persuade people to try and join a 'dead' server, so I suspect this may have been a manual change, rather than actually reflecting the current populations of each server.
  • Virtualoid wrote: »

True, true. But TR is certainly not an empty server. So.... somebody is lying.

That doesnt mean empty, just less population. And even if it has less population, it has more active people, so it's healty, while the 'dead' servers are full of inactive afks or not doing hard end game content, making it look more dead even with more population.

Okay, but seriously, are there really more people on those servers than there are on TR? Are those servers just filled with bots or something? I mean I know MT is probably bigger... and CH holds their own. But I thought the other servers were "dead"? Is there some sort of zombie apocalypse going on over in those other servers or what?
  • CutechanCutechan ✭✭✭
    >VoT
    >LoT
    >HW
    >>HIGH

LMAO
  • Cutechan wrote: »
    >VoT
    >LoT
    >HW
    >>HIGH

LMAO

^^ yeah. Um hellOOOO... if these servers are such "high" populations then how come I keep seeing posts from people on those servers crying about them being dead? As someone who has played exclusively on TR, I can say for certain that TR is definitely NOT dead, not even at 4 a.m. NA time zones. Sometimes I WISH it was dead so I could complete some of my [filtered] dailies in peace.

I mean COME ON!!! I'm on channel 8 at 4 in the morning, and I have to share IoD BAMs with lil miss Cutest Ninja NA? Doncha have a beauty pageant to attend or something?

• Mobius1Mobius1 ✭✭✭
    I meant to join TR, but then I got high.