Tera PvE Rolls!

edited August 2016 in PvE Discussion
Hi so like earlier I was reading some of the chest rolls and I came across "Decrease damage by 8.7% from the monster with the most aggro toward you." Therefore, the wording of that statement means that if there is only ONE monster and you attacked it, you'd have a certain percentage of the aggro. This means that if you are in the fight, you'll take 8.7% reduced damage regardless if you have the aggro circle or not. We all know that aggro is split up between party members by a certain percentage to each member, that with the highest percentage gets the cool looking orange circle! Please spread the word, let people know you can take less damage by rolling aggro roll, defeat Imperator!!!

Moved to -> http://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/5198/tera-pve-rolls/p1?new=1 to spread the word better :)

Comments

• DEFEAT THE QUEEN!
  • OMG IT WORKS TY!!!
  • I just spent a couple million gold in spellbinds to get this roll but it finally worked. Thanks a lot, now I can properly clear Verno!
  • KetothKetoth ✭✭✭✭
    So i assume the weapon roll also work like that way, time to reroll my weapon for enrage/flat/back/enrage/highest_agroo
  • Of course, it should definitely work for weapon too, as long as you're hitting the monster that's the highest percentage towards you! (If there are two of course, it's only one then you're fine!)
  • Xaioli wrote: »
    I just spent a couple million gold in spellbinds to get this roll but it finally worked. Thanks a lot, now I can properly clear Verno!

Glad to help! Be careful, that tree is sneaky!
  • OMG IT WORKS TY!!!

No problem! glad to help :)
  • aeee98aeee98 ✭✭✭✭
    Even if it works that way, it is actually not good for pve gear when fighting against bosses that spawns mobs (you actually have a slightly higher aggro against trash mobs due to lower health). I used to run the aggro roll on my armors long time back, but I decided that it usually isn't worth it.

Having an image/video to prove it does support your argument though o.o
  • TriEdgeDTraceTriEdgeDTrace ✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Okay, so now that I found the issue, here it is. As everyone here that knows this game has told you, this stat IS WORTHLESS to anyone with aggro ring under them. Here is the proof and I'll explain the issues with the last pictures after.

This is without having aggro, and Threnorr having aggro.
    Chest without aggro stat
    TVeppar.png
    Chest with aggro stat
    9Zwr8dL.png

And this is when I have aggro, and not Threnorr.
    Chest with aggro stat
    rY6VmXx.png

This here should at least deter others from believing your nonsense. The confusion with the last pictures is that when you have the aggro, you actually take more damage then when you don't. It is supper weird, but hey that's Tera for you.

In conclusion, this stat is only for tanks and soloing. It is completely worthless to you as a DPS/Healer.
  • salE983salE983 ✭✭
    edited August 2016
    I completely agree with triedgedtrace, it only works on tanks
    and owned divine better change your post before another clueless dps spends thousands of spellbind and hundreds of thousands of gold rerolling 5 stats to have this 1 too included :D PROOF? ask yourself this : WHY IS THE STAT GREEN AND ONLY YELLOW FOR TANKS? :D easy cause it is a perfect stat for aggro-holder, for a dps it would even lower their item level, and that is from the game makers, they make it green for us in rolling stats so we know that is not our perfect stat
  • Xaioli wrote: »
    I just spent a couple million gold in spellbinds to get this roll but it finally worked. Thanks a lot, now I can properly clear Verno!

rip gold :D
  • salE983 wrote: »
    I completely agree with triedgedtrace, it only works on tanks
    and owned divine better change your post before another clueless dps spends thousands of spellbind and hundreds of thousands of gold rerolling 5 stats to have this 1 too included :D PROOF? ask yourself this : WHY IS THE STAT GREEN AND ONLY YELLOW FOR TANKS? :D easy cause it is a perfect stat for aggro-holder, for a dps it would even lower their item level, and that is from the game makers, they make it green for us in rolling stats so we know that is not our perfect stat

You're being deceived!

• You're being deceived![/quote]

not really, and if some dps has item level 409 this roll would lower it to 408 cause it is a green roll and he wouldnt be even able to queue any dungeon :D
  • OwnedDivineOwnedDivine ✭✭
    edited August 2016
    I can verify it works, I'm +15 pay to wimperator, I obviously know how this works!!c86db27f2c.jpg

• salE983salE983 ✭✭
    edited August 2016
    I can verify it works, I'm +15 pay to wimperator, I obviously know how this works!!c86db27f2c.jpg

as you said yourself you are p2w not some1 with skill....and for your "i know how it works" where is the proof like triedged put?
    P.S. put your money where your mouth is

1 more thing, i dont really care just didnt want to see players spend so much spellbind rerolling a useless stat that would lower their dps if they roll it on weapon...

AND FOR YOUR IMPERATOR I HAD A PLAYER WITH IMPERATOR IN SSNM WHO WAS A TRUE "FLOOR-EATER", DEAD 90% OF THE TIME EVEN IN NORMAL MODE, SO YES GEAR MEANS NOTHING, BRAINS DO, KUDOS