[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

How many quests are in Tera?

Hi! I'm trying to get quests achievement (1500 one). How many non-reapeatable (zone+story) quests are there? I've heard that it's less than 1500 so I'm spamming festival ones, but I don't know how many boring event quests I need to do to be able to get the rest with the regular ones.

Comments

• feazesherofeazeshero ✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Not exactly sure how many there are but to go for the 1500 quests achievement, there are some repeatable ones that can be done to help count towards it.

Having a hard time remembering but I believe there are some quests to kill mobs and that quest is obtained from guild bulletin board or npc in pathfinder post. It will involve in killing mobs in 3 tower spires.

There also maybe another one where you can obtain a quest in Habere. I think that quest requires argon cores and/or traces of fear to finish that one but not sure if that one still works.
  • KetothKetoth ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    i think it is around 1200, when i completed all side quests in the game. But BHS removed a lot of side quest so i wont be surprise if the number right now is around 1000.

Remember that just yellow quests count. Blue and green don't count
  • HysphericalHyspherical ✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    There's approximately 1250-1300 I think. I can definitely say there's not enough for the 1500 achievement without repeating some. When I had completed everything I was left at around 1350, but I don't know for sure how many repeats I did up until then. But I know it wasn't many. EDIT: not sure if/how many event quests counted toward this.

As far as reaching the 1500 achievement. I did was feazeshero suggested - the repeatable in 3 towers. Pretty sure there's a woman in Pathfinder post that you talk to but yea it might be tied to the guild bulletin, I don't remember. It's not the only option but it's quite fast. But I do remember you have to complete most if not all quests inside the 3 towers since it's unlocked at the bottom level. You get roughly 1 quest per minute by channel hopping. If you haven't done all the other quests I'd suggest you do it since it'll be a lot less boring and you'll explore some cool places.
  • XandervbXandervb ✭✭✭
    I'm doing horn statues atm, it's 1 quest per minute for unlimited number of times but it's really boring so I was wondering how many do I have to grind that way before festival ends. Looks like I need a lot anyways, ty!
  • StepliteSteplite
    edited August 2016
    There are also repeatable quests in Habere, and, some odd quests in Velika, near the entrance to Velika from the Pegasus pad. You need to upgrade your reputation stats with different factions (see your profile - reputation tab) to do the Velika ones. That means doing a lot of daily quests that have green markers on them. The game used to have tons of repeatable quests in it that would fill up our quest logs, but they took those out. I'm sure it was easier to complete the achievement back then, since you could do a lot of repeatables at the lower levels and we didn't level very fast. It would be nice if someone on the staff was dedicated to keeping the achievement list up to date and relevant, since they introduced the laurels and now a lot of people want to do them.
  • When I did that achievement for the first time, I actually went through and did every single quest. It was really satisfying to see my map go from being covered in markers to being completely blank. But even after doing all of those I was still below the achievements, so you WILL have to do repeatables (and I recommend it, it's much faster).
  • KetothKetoth ✭✭✭✭
    Rip ToT Repetable quest. You could get 10quest/min
  • when i finished all side quests it was around 1480. i had to repeat exactly 20 quests which was boring.
  • ph3sph3s ✭✭
    edited August 2016
    if you never was on old IoD introduction(starting zone) there are about 1200 quests in the game, including pain in the butt thta are in dungeons,most annoying are LoT ones.

So let me assure you, fest ones might see shallow but they are quick fillers, do as many as you can
  • Hi there.
    If you didn't do any of the repeatable quests while you were levelling you will be at least 100~200 quests short. The problem is that the repeatables disappear as your level keeps on getting higher. However there are four left when you reach 65. Two of them are in Habere, and two are in the Three Towers outside the Pathfinder Post. One of the quests in Habere requires you to get in to a hidden area in the Ebon Tower so don't bother with that, but the rest just need you to repeatedly hunt mobs.
  • StevenAnthonyStevenAnthony ✭✭✭✭
    green quest (vanguard, faction and daiylies ), blue quest ( guild quest ) and alliance quest ( purple) dont count for loremaster
    only red / yellow
  • green quest (vanguard, faction and daiylies ), blue quest ( guild quest ) and alliance quest ( purple) dont count for loremaster
    only red / yellow

This is correct.
  • StitchedSoulStitchedSoul ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Is this information still valid? Did all and have 1471!
    Red and yellow?

Upd: Forgot we have Rootstock. Yes red and yellow.
  • nice necro one year hue
  • Doesnt matter. It's better to ask questions in existing threads instead of making same with same questions.