[PC] Maintenance is now complete!

Patch Notes: August 9, 2016

v46_flightarea_large.jpg

Prepare to fly across the skies of Southern Shara after tomorrow's server maintenance (from 7am to 9am PDT)! New flying mount zones will be added, along with the new story-driven dungeon Castle Aranea!

Echoes of Aranea is a new questline for players just reaching level 65 and looking to earn their Dreadnaught gear. It's a unique solo dungeon with a sweet time travel plot, where players travel back to witness the history of a certain evil archdevan mastermind. ;)

You can find the Castle Aranea update page here.

The patch notes can be found here.

Comments

• why im getting corrupt files lol
  • RKCRKC ✭✭✭
    Is this normal? When I start the game. It goes to the server menu then goes to my character selection screen. Also takes a bit more time when loading.
  • RKC wrote: »
    Is this normal? When I start the game. It goes to the server menu then goes to my character selection screen. Also takes a bit more time when loading.

I got that too. I logged in and for a split second I was on the server selection screen, then it just automatically picked TR for me. Strange. :s
  • I thought since the staffs will read on this forum. A bit of appreciation among the pile of complaints from other sections is necessary :) (that includes me) ...

More flight areas, yay!
    Kumas Royal balance, no more mama heals is a good idea imo

More ways to getting T8 is ok but I thought they will be gone soon.
  • CatservantCatservant ✭✭✭✭
    REALLY love the new solo dungeon.
  • After the patch Cruxes and Ancient Treasure chest are selling for 0. is that a glitch or what?
  • After the patch Cruxes and Ancient Treasure chest are selling for 0. is that a glitch or what?

Patch notes clearly list the sell price value of Cruxes and Niveots being reduced to 0. Honestly, I'm not sure 'why' this was done. If they didn't want them to be vendored. They should have made them a "No Sale Value" item which can't be sold to vendors, but has to be trashed instead.
  • New flight zones? More like walk above the ground zones, since you can't really fly due altitude limitations. The whole point of flying is to take the shortest way to a destiny but some areas due these limitations, you can't even surpass hills. So this does no good at all.
  • when do we get the notes for 8/16/16
  • WolfMaster wrote: »
    when do we get the notes for 8/16/16

From NATera's twitter:

"#TERA maintenance will begin tomorrow morning at 7am PDT and last the usual two hours. No patch notes."