[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

random disconnects from server causes loot loss and getting kicked from parties/ dungeon runs

fix eme ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Comments

• Not sure if similar to your experience but I've crashed to desktop six times this morning....
  • Same. Constant server disconnects. Game crashes and gives "Expired ticket" errors. As soon as I enter dungeons I start spiking from 80ms to around 6000ms.... I drop to 0ms and it freezes and then it finally catches up like 7 seconds later. After this patch my normal ping went from 50ms to anywhere from 80-110ms. On the east coast.
  • I sent a ticket and the answer was to flush my DNS, reset my IP, call my ISP and lastly upgrade Windows. Before all this I was getting kicked from the game with a message saying that I was disconected from the server even if I was in a battle ground I did some of the "solutions" and I havent get kicked anymore I'm not sure if I even fix the problem all I know is that I miss Windows 7 :(
  • NPUNPU ✭✭
    Yesterday I tempted 4 DFHM runs, 3 MM runs, both had random players like tanks and healers disconnecting, and since no one wants to join us, we are left to disband. There was 1 run last night for DFHM where I ended up disconnecting because of sudden ping being 6000 ms + in the dungeon, and I was kicked.
  • If the warrior class is to be revamped then plz make their binding sword like lancer's Gigaleash just to buff them in mass BGs, besides that I can't complain about warrior dps and abilities in pve and PvP.
  • More than a week of lag spikes, my normal ping was 150-180ms, now is 250-300, i have problems with launcher and when i wanna do dungeons for triple drop i have 6000 ms.
    I'm paying 2 elites for an unplayeable game.
  • we had a large thread about it, they say they are looking to find the reasons, it seems it is a complicated problem and needs lots of timing, might be DDOS if not spelled wrong :proud: Some other games also had some huge account problems and server issue recently. or maybe internet overall is dunked. can't say what it is but I can say it is pretty annoying and I hope OP EME find the solution and kick the cows outta server room.