[PC] Maintenance is completed!

EMP Disappearing from Account while Logged in Edit: Bought more by mistake

Edit:

NVM, I bought more boxes by mistake D:

Comments

• NopiNopi ✭✭✭✭✭
    You might want to submit a ticket so EME can check your transaction history.
  • I bought more boxes by mistake, just found them.
  • NopiNopi ✭✭✭✭✭
    I see. Good to know the EMP system isn't borked.... Unless it's borked to give us EMP. :p
  • RidaRida ✭✭
    [filtered] dude, you might want to check your carbon monoxide alarms in your home if you somehow managed to forget that you bought more boxes.

The ingame emp counter doesn't refresh after every purchase (and takes some time to do so), so It does happen because it'll show more emp then you have. I'd suggest just using a calculator and keeping track of emp that way
  • AetonaAetona ✭✭✭
    Rida wrote: »
    [filtered] dude, you might want to check your carbon monoxide alarms in your home if you somehow managed to forget that you bought more boxes.

The ingame emp counter doesn't refresh after every purchase (and takes some time to do so), so It does happen because it'll show more emp then you have. I'd suggest just using a calculator and keeping track of emp that way

Can use the launcher for that too.
  • also sometimes it refreshed later. I bought some boxes awhile ago. and I was like woohoo, EME forgot to charge me. after buying some more item I got rekt cause EMP was over lols