Come tune into our weekly News Stream! Find all of TERA console and PC news here:
We're having two maintenance's this week! Tuesday, December 11 from 8 - 11 am PST (three hours) and Thursday, December 13 from 10 - 11 am PST (one hour).

Last Crusade Waddlewing Mount Reward

Comments

• ChiSauChiSau ✭✭
    edited August 2016
    @Spacecats

No mount for me yet, while others have gotten theirs. On MT.

Have they all been distributed? or will they continue to be throughout the day?

Edit: Got mine
  • DokibunDokibun ✭✭✭
    I'm on TR and I think? I'm one of the first to get my pig cus no one is talking about it. o-o But TR pigs confirmed.
  • DigivolveDigivolve ✭✭✭✭
    Just received my. TR
  • I really wish my mount was account bound instead of character bound. I don't know what to do with my waddlewing. I have waddles on my priest and it's my favorite mount but my priest is my alt healer and has been for 9 months. I would never use it on my castanic mystic I don't think. Part of me wants to put it on the brawler I'm trying to secondary main but it'd be a real shame if in a couple weeks I decided brawler wasn't really what I wanted to secondary main...
  • MT here, still doin't have my pig.
  • GinjitsuGinjitsu ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really wish my mount was account bound instead of character bound. I don't know what to do with my waddlewing. I have waddles on my priest and it's my favorite mount but my priest is my alt healer and has been for 9 months. I would never use it on my castanic mystic I don't think. Part of me wants to put it on the brawler I'm trying to secondary main but it'd be a real shame if in a couple weeks I decided brawler wasn't really what I wanted to secondary main...

Sell it!
  • AdoreAdore ✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Ginjitsu wrote: »
    I really wish my mount was account bound instead of character bound. I don't know what to do with my waddlewing. I have waddles on my priest and it's my favorite mount but my priest is my alt healer and has been for 9 months. I would never use it on my castanic mystic I don't think. Part of me wants to put it on the brawler I'm trying to secondary main but it'd be a real shame if in a couple weeks I decided brawler wasn't really what I wanted to secondary main...

Sell it!

It's untradeable tho.
  • @Treeshark Do I need to be onlnie to get pig? Or it will just appear in my Item Claim/Parcel Post?
  • GinjitsuGinjitsu ✭✭✭✭✭
    AikenXP wrote: »
    @Treeshark Do I need to be onlnie to get pig? Or it will just appear in my Item Claim/Parcel Post?

Hurry and get online before you miss the chance!
  • Ginjitsu wrote: »
    @Treeshark Do I need to be onlnie to get pig? Or it will just appear in my Item Claim/Parcel Post?

I am, but I want to do dailies on my alts.
  • Ginjitsu wrote: »

it's untradable, unbankable so the character you claim it on is the one who gets the mount
  • It comes in item claim. you don't need to be online. everyone should have theirs now. let me know if not and we can investigate.
  • GinjitsuGinjitsu ✭✭✭✭✭
    Treeshark wrote: »
    It comes in item claim. you don't need to be online. everyone should have theirs now. let me know if not and we can investigate.
    @Treeshark
    I've yet to get mine! :(
  • Treeshark wrote: »
    It comes in item claim. you don't need to be online. everyone should have theirs now. let me know if not and we can investigate.

Not sure if it's a bug or intended, but I got two in my item claim. Maybe because I was ranked on top 100 on two separate (DFHM and FWC in my case, interestingly) categories? I got guildies who also got two, and were also ranked on two categories.
    Not that I'm complaining, but maybe should('ve) looked into that?
  • thanks for giving me two! :D