Is there going to be any event?

Crusade is over and we will not get new dg or content until next big patch. Give us something to participate. Double enchanting weekend, manglemire token event for designs (ktera had it), tera Mongo, or anything fun and constructive.

Comments

• ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would like to see the mongo hunt back during this "Blank" period in between removal of crusades and GvG content arrival. That or maybe a double VG reward event, Awakening material reduction event, Blue box hunt, x2 drop (to compensate for the x3 drop even where the majority of the people could not even play due to lag issues) Or make Rootstock come a bit earlier.
  • You want an event? I GOT IT FOR YOU!!!! XP EVENT xDD hahahahaha
  • LessiemLessiem ✭✭✭
    VzlaKiller wrote: »
    You want an event? I GOT IT FOR YOU!!!! XP EVENT xDD hahahahaha

this got me.....
    Seriously now.......WTF??
  • EndevaEndeva ✭✭✭✭✭

http://tera.enmasse.com/news/posts/double-xp-event-august-19-22

Time to make millions of gold on this event!
  • voidyvoidy ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm usually hard pressed to complain about a free event, but double XP is just like ... for real? This close to the end of the patch, when most people are focused on building their gear for characters they leveled months ago? My guild's been dead all week because there's really no reason to log on right now, and I guess it'll be dead all weekend too. Bummer, man.

• PocahPocah
    edited August 2016
    A blue box event please.
    I have to agree with this thread, after the crusade has stopped there is pretty much nothing to do.
    A feedstock event would be far better than an XP event. People are trying to make gear and the lack of feed is crazy.
  • EndevaEndeva ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pocah wrote: »
    A blue box event please.
    I have to agree with this thread, after the crusade has stopped there is pretty much nothing to do.
    A feedstock event would be far better than an XP event. People are trying to make gear and the lack of feed is crazy.

We just had a Triple Drop event :p
  • Oops... summer event is over then?

August 19 already? Damn, where does the time go?

*kicks smallish pile of tokens* should've planned better I guess.

So... rootstock now? Yeah? Eh? Ey? :)
  • SaphirKanzakiSaphirKanzaki ✭✭✭✭
    Ginjitsu wrote: »

If you'd only know what truth is behind your sarcastic words ... but hey, people like to make "I cant earn Gold in Tera" threads.
    1.7m gold reporting in, despite buying a 90k Hello Kitty pet yesterday on a whim.
  • YamazukiYamazuki ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ginjitsu wrote: »

Leveling actually is effortless gold. I do that from time to time, especially during events.
  • SaphirKanzakiSaphirKanzaki ✭✭✭✭
    Eiiji wrote: »
    why doing an XP event? leveling up in Tera is a lot easier than other games -_-
    Besides the less known Advantages for old Players, one should not forget that we constantly have new Players starting. So this is a contribution and boost to those Players who mostly get stuck at lvl 55-60. Of course you are right as Tera has (probably) the easiest leveling of all MMOs. With the Event, you can do max. Level in 1 day (see ninja title leveling Event). This is also why one Weekend for this Event usually should be sufficient.

• Wow. Just in time when I resolved to lvl up my zerker. That's so great!!! Time to do more kuma xD
  • Ilythien wrote: »
    Wow. Just in time when I resolved to lvl up my zerker. That's so great!!! Time to do more kuma xD
    What does Kuma have anything to do with double XP event.

Use your imagination xD.
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    one year ago we had a kyra event a the end of august :3
  • PixelatorPixelator ✭✭✭✭
    Perfect time to level a Sorc, eh?