[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

XP Event 8/19-8/22

Is it working? I didn't see any diffrence in gained exp.

Comments

• AriyeanAriyean ✭✭
    edited August 2016
    I believe that the event hasn't started yet.
  • Should've 40 min ago, that's why I'm asking.
  • And there's announcement in the game that event IS running right now. But apparently that's just message, no difference in gained exp...
  • Seems active to me, just logged on.
  • Anyone knows if it stacks with elite-status or if it is only working for those who don't have elite-status?

Regards,

Tzil
  • metagamemetagame ✭✭✭✭
    Tzilah wrote: »
    Anyone knows if it stacks with elite-status or if it is only working for those who don't have elite-status?

Regards,

Tzil
    it should stack just fine. it should also stack with the exp boost you get from buddyup codes, allowing you to get 3 times the normal exp
  • TzilahTzilah ✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Hello, Metagame,

Oh, great :) Thank you.

Regards,

Tzil
  • edited August 2016
    Note that you don't "see" this sort of experience the way you see rested XP or TERA Rewards XP listed separately on the side. It's just built right into the base XP number. The way you can confirm, if you have a character who is rested, is just to check the ratio between the rested value and the base value.

100 Base
    100 Doubling Event
    100 Elite or 100% Boost Scroll (if applicable)
    100 BuddyUp (if applicable)
    100 Rested (if applicable)
    ----

And then TERA Rewards is calculated on top of the total. (So if you had 50% Rewards Boost, you'd get an additional 250 for 750 total.)
  • IlythienIlythien ✭✭
    edited August 2016
    I did it. After some years lvling a zerker I finally reached lvl 65 with her.
  • i honestly hope this is extended, or be brought back next week or something for people who cant play during this period. ; v; i want to level my warrior so bad.
  • MagraalMagraal ✭✭✭
    Jace21 wrote: »
    750... That s like 65 in 1 hour

During the exp boost event we had before Ninja launch, I created a new Brawler on TR- I was getting Base, Boost, Buddy-up, Elite and T10 experience for a total of 500%. I ended up getting my char to 65 in about 6 hours, with a little bit of messing around- I believe it would be possible to do so in 4~5 hours if you were completely dedicated and used only the most efficient sources of experience.