[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

WHAT ARE YOUR NINJA NAMES

im going with
over.nyan.thousand cos i clearly cannt think off anything gud

Comments

• You can name your character Naruto or something like that cos it´s completlly copied Naruto world idea
    Some movements are totally the same like in Ninja storm games
  • Mudkips.Trophy , the genocide will commence may 17.
  • SaphirKanzakiSaphirKanzaki ✭✭✭✭
    As a ninja should be hidden, naruto surely is the last name one should choose. Un suspicious names like John doe, John cena or totally.not.a.ninja should be fine.
  • Teenage.Mutantninja.Elin.

Heroes in a half size. Elin power!
  • I'm luck about this, because I like weird/different names. So, I neither need to reserve my name. xD.
  • i don't want to be a party pooper, buuut we don't really need more than one topic about the same thing...
    What are you going to name your new Ninja? is the already existing thread :/

As to what I'm going to name my Ninja...no idea. I have nothing prepared, absolutely nothing. Not going to main Ninja, I will stick to Mystic and Priest. Going to decide on a name when I have to enter one...like always '_'
  • Going with either Sas.Gay or Waifu.Pillow.

Or Sas.Gays.Waifu.Pillow :awesome:
  • Tenshi1Tenshi1 ✭✭✭✭
    This isn't a good idea, some one could swipe your names xD
  • WuruqWuruq ✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    @Tenshi1 I think at lease most of the people who post their names have already reserved them.
  • MaxogMaxog ✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Naruto.Wind.Shuriken

I tried to go overboard on this op class with the parody name
  • VenpaiVenpai ✭✭✭
    Tenshi1 wrote: »

mine is reserved, and i have school that day and i unfortunately CANNOT skip for funsies lol so when i make my ninja less people will be making theirs because many want the titles. plus i have enough money that i can simply get an appearance change voucher and just name my ninja and make her without fiddling with presets and then actually make her perdy once the name is mine :chuffed:
  • Venpai wrote: »
    Tenshi1 wrote: »

mine is reserved, and i have school that day and i unfortunately CANNOT skip for funsies lol so when i make my ninja less people will be making theirs because many want the titles. plus i have enough money that i can simply get an appearance change voucher and just name my ninja and make her without fiddling with presets and then actually make her perdy once the name is mine :chuffed:

Or u could just have some fun with appearance presets and buy name change voucher later to use it when there will be fewer ppl so they won't snipe your name (and name change vouchers re cheaper than appearance ones, at least on MT)
  • Tenshi1Tenshi1 ✭✭✭✭
    Blueflam3s wrote: »
    @Tenshi1 I think at lease most of the people who post their names have already reserved them.

I didn't know that was a thing xD I was wondering why I kept reading stuff about it
  • Im Ninja, if you wanna buy, private.
  • Elinu1Elinu1 Canada ✭✭✭✭
    I named mine Evil, short and I like it