[PC] Maintenance is completed!

8/26 Twitch Stream - Level 20 Gauntlet (CH)

mbTYMwP.jpg

Join us on Friday, August 26 for an epic brawl on Celestial Hills! We're calling for any and all level 20 characters to gather by the ruins in Western Allemantheia and prepare to face multiple waves of spawned opponents. The monsters will start in the level 20's and get more and more powerful with each wave. How many brave level 20's does it take to be completely decimated by bring down Kelsaik?!

If you don't have a level 20 character on Celestial Hills, hurry up and create one so you can join us! Any player attending the event with a character over level 20 may spectate and cheer on their friends, but please don't participate in the fighting.

As always, the livestream (and the event) will begin at 3:00pm PDT on the En Masse Twitch channel. See you there and don't forget your crystalbinds!

Comments

• What will level 20s get from this event ?

XP boost ?
    Gold ?
    Consumables ?
    Costumes ?
  • Look fun might make a character there to join.

XP boost ?
    Gold ?
    Consumables ?
    Costumes ?

will get fun

XP boost ?
    Gold ?
    Consumables ?
    Costumes ?

The primary reward for participating in this event is "fun."

Additional rewards are not guaranteed.

If additional rewards are obtained from this event, the quality of these rewards is also not guaranteed.

If you do happen to get a nice reward, there is no guarantee that I didn't give it to you by mistake because I accidentally pushed the button labeled "Good" instead of the one labeled "Bad."

I will personally reclaim any accidental sweet rewards and replace them with horrible rewards.
  • As usual, though, there will be an item code just for tuning in! So even if you hate fun, you won't walk away empty handed if you choose to hang out with us.
  • Spacecats wrote: »
    As usual, though, there will be an item code just for tuning in! So even if you hate fun, you won't walk away empty handed if you choose to hang out with us.

More rewards credits. How about something different for a change?
  • EndevaEndeva ✭✭✭✭✭
    BHTrellis wrote: »
    Spacecats wrote: »
    As usual, though, there will be an item code just for tuning in! So even if you hate fun, you won't walk away empty handed if you choose to hang out with us.

Change is bad.
  • LessiemLessiem ✭✭✭
    What will level 20s get from this event ?

XP boost ?
    Gold ?
    Consumables ?
    Costumes ?

If additional rewards are obtained from this event, the quality of these rewards is also not guaranteed.

If you do happen to get a nice reward, there is no guarantee that I didn't give it to you by mistake because I accidentally pushed the button labeled "Good" instead of the one labeled "Bad."

I will personally reclaim any accidental sweet rewards and replace them with horrible rewards.

Can confirm this
  • I probably won't attend as a lv 20 since all my chars are farming rootstock but can I, as a lv 65 priest, spectate and be of help by resurrecting people who die to the mobs?
  • Ginjitsu wrote: »

Change is bad.

No, as the old Wendy's ad used to say- Change is good. :P
    What will level 20s get from this event ?

XP boost ?
    Gold ?
    Consumables ?
    Costumes ?

LOL! Spacecats = Awesome!
  • Lisanne wrote: »
    I probably won't attend as a lv 20 since all my chars are farming rootstock but can I, as a lv 65 priest, spectate and be of help by resurrecting people who die to the mobs?

You can spectate, but please don't interfere with the fight unless I give the "OK" on the stream <3
  • BHTrellis wrote: »

Got anything in mind? Something you wouldn't mind granting to thousands of TERA players over a weekend?

Got anything in mind? Something you wouldn't mind granting to thousands of TERA players over a weekend?

I don't know. Maybe something a little more useful like a Fashion Coupon loot box or something of the kind. Or maybe a 7 day mount of the week to try and promote the new ones?
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭

Like what, temporary costumes? No thanks. I just toss those out. I prefer reward credits over anything else.