[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 10/21 at 7pm PDT, and have an expected downtime of 3 hours. For details, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

8/26 Twitch Stream - Level 20 Gauntlet (CH)

13»

Comments

• StarSpriteStarSprite ✭✭✭✭
    a0bf53245a.jpg

Thanks to today's code my dreams have come true.

also MONGO H Y P E
  • YamazukiYamazuki ✭✭✭✭✭
    BHTrellis wrote: »
    Ginjitsu wrote: »
    Spacecats wrote: »
    Spacecats wrote: »
    As usual, though, there will be an item code just for tuning in! So even if you hate fun, you won't walk away empty handed if you choose to hang out with us.

More rewards credits. How about something different for a change?

Got anything in mind? Something you wouldn't mind granting to thousands of TERA players over a weekend?

I don't know. Maybe something a little more useful like a Fashion Coupon loot box or something of the kind. Or maybe a 7 day mount of the week to try and promote the new ones?
    #RewardsCreditsFTW

Some of us can't afford to pay into the cash shop to have maximum level and unlimited credits so the 200 a week is nothing for those of that that can't get certain things.

You don't need tier 10 to get anything useful... Low tiers have keys, spellbinds, etc. Which give decent amount of gold, vs fashion coupons that are actually farmable and worth nothing, fashion coupon boxes are also given during events and can also be bought off the broker as well. Credits are only obtained for free through streams or logging in daily/dungeon.
  • NopiNopi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Uh. What's the code if it's already out? Or is this one really only for participants? Thanks in advance. :3
  • StarSpriteStarSprite ✭✭✭✭
    Nopi wrote: »
    Uh. What's the code if it's already out? Or is this one really only for participants? Thanks in advance. :3
    mongomongomongoidon'twannaleavethecongoohnonononono or cat
  • EndevaEndeva ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    StarSprite wrote: »
    Nopi wrote: »
    mongomongomongoidon'twannaleavethecongoohnonononono or cat
    Typing out the long code gives more stuff! If you claimed with Cat code, you're SOL!
  • YuhataYuhata ✭✭✭
    Thank you!
  • mongos on?
  • VinyltailsVinyltails ✭✭✭✭
    the event was fun but OF COURSE we're gonna have people trolling the event and ruining it for others u.u this is why we can't have nice thing
    thanks anyway spacey for trying your best o/
  • Well it would have been a nice event without the Jacka$$ 65's deciding to keep killing the spawns. Could have made or switched to a lvl 20 but instead decided to ruin it for everybody else. Good going. I'm sure I'll be seeing some of u in Arena or Raid and I'll be sure and say hello.
  • NopiNopi ✭✭✭✭✭
    If 65s come, give them 65s to fight. Or 70s. :3

And no prize for trolling. :p
  • BHTrellisBHTrellis ✭✭
    edited August 2016
    [filtered] you, Spacecats! Ever since you did the Mongmongmongo thing, you got the actual song stuck in my head.
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=VEyDNTLlRgU