[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

No more Crit Innerwear pinata!

No more Crit Innerwear pinata!

Comments

• FleettFleett ✭✭✭✭
    The spawn rate is too low for the super drop nerf.
  • PagesPages ✭✭✭✭
    Fleett wrote: »
    The spawn rate is too low for the super drop nerf.

Only commons are spawning right now while they adjust the drop rate.
  • It's a shame that people had to complain for something that brought the community together. I saw many people running around having fun... Chances are with the decrease/ nerf in drop rate people are going to lose interest fast.
  • FleettFleett ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    @Tsaer People lost interest already, my raid was full, there's only 9-10 actives now.. xD

There were at least 4 raids with 20+ people in CH, not one now.
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tsaer wrote: »
    It's a shame that people had to complain for something that brought the community together. I saw many people running around having fun... Chances are with the decrease/ nerf in drop rate people are going to lose interest fast.

Amen to this.
  • SyjitraSyjitra ✭✭
    edited August 2016
    I understand the nerf, however with muuuuch more limited searching areas than before, places get overcrowded fast. Overcrowding + low spawn rate = good luck finding anything.
  • EndevaEndeva ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Uncommons now drop loot to who ever hits it (be sure to auto attack for max loot drop), no longer parcels to raid...
  • The Mongo event was ruined when they started the first one. The farmers are out en mass (no pun intended) teaking the Mongo's from the casual players.

Last event I got close to nothing.
  • FleettFleett ✭✭✭✭
    Oh well, it was fun while it lasted, good luck peeps!
  • ChocobananaChocobanana ✭✭
    edited August 2016
    "Nooo muh 20k emp i spent on inner boxes gonna worth nothing now becos everyone is getting the same item for free and i can't reach 1000 mil gold fast anymore :( NERF THIS EME!! PPL ARE EXPLOITING THE EVENT AND I'M LOSING MUH MONEY!! $$$"

Well was too good and fun to be true anyways...
  • Ppl who missed that "event" and come online think like "wtf i doing there now gg tera"
  • Nooo muh 20k emp i spent on inner boxes gonna worth nothing now becos everyone is getting the same item for free and i can't reach 1000 mil gold fast anymore :( NERF THIS EME!! PPL ARE EXPLOITING THE EVENT AND I'M LOSING MUH MONEY!! $$$

In response to people who have that way of thinking. You're on an MMO one that patches/updates. Anything you spend money on, be it in game gold or EMP will eventually become obsolete with future patches/ purchasable items. No one is telling you to spend gold in-game, or out of it. You can earn inner wear through tokens, it just requires more effort. This was something fun designed to get the community together, raiding together and hunting as a group, but it was ruined by those who feel they've been cheated out of their money that they chose to invest.
  • Tsaer wrote: »
    Nooo muh 20k emp i spent on inner boxes gonna worth nothing now becos everyone is getting the same item for free and i can't reach 1000 mil gold fast anymore :( NERF THIS EME!! PPL ARE EXPLOITING THE EVENT AND I'M LOSING MUH MONEY!! $$$

In response to people who have that way of thinking. You're on an MMO one that patches/updates. Anything you spend money on, be it in game gold or EMP will eventually become obsolete with future patches/ purchasable items. No one is telling you to spend gold in-game, or out of it. You can earn inner wear through tokens, it just requires more effort. This was something fun designed to get the community together, raiding together and hunting as a group, but it was ruined by those who feel they've been cheated out of their money that they chose to invest.

I'm just kidding man, all i said was with sarcasm... there i fixed my post to let it clear
  • It is ruined. Going around with a raid was a little op.... but not even being able to work with a party???

It was fun running around with groups collecting loot together.

Now cheaters and good players cannot do it at all. That is NOT a fix.

Who cares if people were exploiting when everyone can get in a group and get plenty of loot.

I got to party for a bit then we turned it into a raid and it was awesome.

Congratulations to the people that can still get a couple kills now....

EME, think of the good players that did not even get to take part of the event yet. Now a bunch of people got to sky rocket ahead in supplies while those players get to come in after you ruined it for them. Hardly fair.

Not to mention the people "exploiting" the event now got far above them as well.
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    Common drops 6 tier 9 feed and 3 spellbinds..
This discussion has been closed.