There will be a TERA PC Maintenance on Thursday (5/24) from 8 - 11 A.M. PDT

Unable to Unzip manifest?

What the Shet is this? Was paying normally this morning and Launcher crashed for no reason. Got a FFF:FFF Error and got a Weird message "Unable to Unzip Manifest" read some site online to Run as "administrator/Download launcher.axe" I did. Been playing this game for awhile now and this is a first! Now it won't go away.. Weird.

Any Ideas?

Comments

• YuhataYuhata ✭✭✭
    @Spacecats can probably shed a little light on your situation....
  • Ty @Yuhata I hope so.
  • Is there any chance that your current hard drive that TERA is installed to lacks around 4 gbs of free space ?
  • NishinaNishina
    edited August 2016
    @CobaltDragon Nope. I have 1TB drive Installed on my PC and Only 417GB are in Use.
  • edited August 2016
    @Nishina - Another reason that the "Unable to Unzip Manifest" error can show up in the Launcher, is when you have a slightly older version of the launcher and it can't update properly... (Either recently reinstalling from another computer's older files, or installing through TERA's physical install cd's)

If either of those two situations occurred, I'd recommend removing that recent installation, and instead trying the Direct Full Download ( http://tera.enmasse.com/download )

If still no luck, please go ahead and make a Support Ticket (if you haven't already), and we'll be happy to help further. :awesome: