[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Comments

• vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    no amani or popo or baraka ?
  • EndevaEndeva ✭✭✭✭✭
    vkobe wrote: »

What are those?!
  • Who does these videos lately?
    Always makes me smile <3
  • Cannot unsee...

I got x6 of this new inners today including 1 crit and sold them all. I personally don't like them that much.. I tend to use self-confident pots quite frequently and I will always prefer the dragon inner look for my fem castanic. I hope they later release a buffed version of dragon/spider inner like they did with dyeable version of satin briefs. Though I doubt it will happen *shrug*.
  • Oh baby (つŎωŎ⊂)
  • AulonAulon ✭✭✭✭
    vkobe wrote: »

The did have an Aman but when he spun he took out half the cast
  • female inners look alot better
  • I love this video. I crack up everytime.

Straight out of my home town of Kanstria.
  • NopiNopi ✭✭✭✭✭
    .....and wat the flying [filtered] did I just see? ...

Let me guess, the credits for that ad include Moot and Leeroy Jenkins?
  • Why weren't the girls in theirs instead of bikinis, though?
  • Virtualoid wrote: »
    Why weren't the girls in theirs instead of bikinis, though?

lol cuz i dont think this was made by EME.. if it were then it would've showcased the different undies more.. this is just something some players put together i believe.
  • It's legit EME's. They uploaded it to their Youtube page
  • Akizero wrote: »
    It's legit EME's. They uploaded it to their Youtube page

just because it was uploaded to their you-tube doesn't necessarily mean EME made it. Either way though doesn't matter lol
  • That was absolutely fantastic! I haven't laughed that hard in a while.

Doesn't make me want to open my wallet to EME any, but hey, they got a laugh out of me.

Is that the NA trailer, or the K one? I kind of expect that from Koreans. I mean, they had that Gungun Style guy, right?
  • BanimBanim ✭✭✭
    @Tirani This is definitely made by EME. It's their usual humor/visuals. Just take a stroll through their YouTube and Vine channels. They make things like these: