[TERA PC] With anniversary concluded and our servers stabilized, we are re-enabling the Adventure Coin system, starting 10 a.m. PT on June 5 (Fri) with the scheduled Weekend Dungeon Highlight. Thank you for understanding.
[TERA PC] We confirmed that an issue with Civil Unrest persists, so Civil Unrest will remain disabled until further notice. Thank you for understanding.

Ping spiking, anyone else?

I'm spiking up to over 2000 ping, is anyone else having these issues or is it just me?

Playing on CH from Northern Illinois.

Comments

• Happening to everyone I think. I just relogged now my launcher won't load.
  • edited May 2016
    Same, my launcher wont load either. WTF is going on!
    Playing on LoT East Coast
  • YamazukiYamazuki ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happening to I and a friend from the east coast, although our friend from the west coast is experiencing no problems.
  • VenpaiVenpai ✭✭✭
    tumblr_o790ai2cyb1ul8tmwo1_1280.png

get on my ping level scrub

(on tr, in cali)
  • Same here, its not my internet. :c -sad-
  • voidyvoidy ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Glad I'm not the only one. I logged out and now I can't log back in. Launcher won't load.
    Also playing from CH.
  • NightMoon140NightMoon140 ✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Same here it happen to me did it 3 time now over 1k+ ping and crash again and I was a bamamra to the ping was even bad for me then nomal to I can play with 150ping in cs but was going in the 800+ ping today and its right now to.
  • XeirylXeiryl ✭✭✭
    happening to me right now, it says 2k ping but it froze up for over a minute. calling bs on that
  • What is going on? DDOS?
  • Does anyone from EME monitor this, or if it doesn't fix itself are we screwed until Monday?
  • TimesNewRamenTimesNewRamen ✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Venpai wrote: »
    tumblr_o790ai2cyb1ul8tmwo1_1280.png

get on my ping level scrub

(on tr, in cali)
    Holy [filtered] that ping o-o

I hope I can login after work :anguished: It's already bad enough that I'm playing with an average 270-310 ping (SEA region) :anguished:
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    Totally unplayable with this lag. Can't even open my bank or get off my mount, and its like a 3 minute delay. 1095 ping.
  • AhriiAhrii ✭✭
    Yeah I can't re-open my launcher now, rip
  • Hey Venpai I was in that cs lol had crash.
  • Servers are not down, but this lag is not happening to everyone and a lot of people are perfectly normal. So it seems its only affecting a certain group of people, weird. Oh well rip triple drop xD haha