[TERA PC] With anniversary concluded and our servers stabilized, we are re-enabling the Adventure Coin system, starting 10 a.m. PT on June 5 (Fri) with the scheduled Weekend Dungeon Highlight. Thank you for understanding.
[TERA PC] We confirmed that an issue with Civil Unrest persists, so Civil Unrest will remain disabled until further notice. Thank you for understanding.

Ping spiking, anyone else?

Comments

• VenpaiVenpai ✭✭✭
    Hey Venpai I was in that cs lol had crash.

yeah didn't help that my side was losing ;-; (idk if you were on the same side but :P)

i was also teleporting all across the map because i couldn't attack ot jump. so i was jst running and see how far i could go before i got virtual whiplash lmao
  • XeirylXeiryl ✭✭✭
    Servers are not down, but this lag is not happening to everyone and a lot of people are perfectly normal. So it seems its only affecting a certain group of people, weird. Oh well rip triple drop xD haha

yeah, lag's been going on for a few weeks for me at least, and surely other people. :c i thought it was a faulty hop from san jose to denver (i live in cali) that was running at like 1/6th of the speed it should be, but i don't think that explains how bad things have gotten recently.
  • WTB a response from EnMasse about the issue
  • Xeiryl wrote: »
    Servers are not down, but this lag is not happening to everyone and a lot of people are perfectly normal. So it seems its only affecting a certain group of people, weird. Oh well rip triple drop xD haha

yeah, lag's been going on for a few weeks for me at least, and surely other people. :c i thought it was a faulty hop from san jose to denver (i live in cali) that was running at like 1/6th of the speed it should be, but i don't think that explains how bad things have gotten recently.

Yeah but I was fine minutes ago then joined a finm run and [filtered] went wild on first boss, yet managed to clear it. Said I was going to relog but launcher wont open now. If it has been going on for a few days for you it might be something else, what is happening now is on EME's servers not us. Ripperonis.
  • i though it was Comcast :x

Glad is not only me, Spiking up to 3k in game nd Launcher takes like 20 secs to load -Gets Back in game, Still lagfest- #Feelsbadman
  • PhaineinPhainein Missouri, USA ✭✭
    I wondered what was going on. I'm also experiencing it.
  • Would also like to see a response from EME on this matter, see, we can't enjoy triple drop this way :^) might require an extension. hue hue hue.
  • HyeSun wrote: »
    i though it was Comcast :x

Glad is not only me, Spiking up to 3k in game nd Launcher takes like 20 secs to load -Gets Back in game, Still lagfest- #Feelsbadman

At least your launcher loads T~T
  • XeirylXeiryl ✭✭✭
    Xeiryl wrote: »

Yeah but I was fine minutes ago then joined a finm run and [filtered] went wild on first boss, yet managed to clear it. Said I was going to relog but launcher wont open now. If it has been going on for a few days for you it might be something else, what is happening now is on EME's servers not us. Ripperonis.

when it first started a few weeks ago it was definitely comcast's fault, but my brother is on the same network and doesn't play tera and hasn't been getting any issues. my guess is this is an issue as a result of comcast mixing with tera, but other people without comcast have had the same issues as well. i wonder how much emp i have to buy to get them to feed the hamsters in the servers?
  • NightMoon140NightMoon140 ✭✭
    edited May 2016
    yeah I was in your group was the brawler that had gone offline but my ping was going form 800+2k form that match it was going all over the place early to when I was just siting in town and selling stuff my ping was over the place also same here was teleporting all over the place to.
  • Seems like its fixed, aye? o3o
  • Seems like its fixed, aye? o3o

Looks Like :tongue:
  • Look like it for me to back to 60-100 ping and not 300+random for now.
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hm we'll see how long this holds up I guess
  • voidyvoidy ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just happened again today. I logged out, couldn't even play. Other internet activities holding up fine though.