[TERA PC] Known issue: Little Red Tokens from the Little Red and the Wolf event have an inventory limit of 999 and if receiving a Vanguard Request reward will raise your token quantity over the limit, you will not be able to receive any of the reward items. We apologize for the inconvenience, but ask that you please exchange tokens prior to completing dungeon Vanguard Requests if you are approaching the inventory limit. Event details: https://tera.enmasse.com/news/posts/tera-anniversary-little-red-and-the-wolf
[TERA PC] We confirmed that an issue with Civil Unrest persists, so Civil Unrest will remain disabled until further notice. Thank you for understanding.

Ping spiking, anyone else?

Comments

• YamazukiYamazuki ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got disconnect with the 0112 error.
  • DivineRemnantDivineRemnant ✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    It started happening again for me too, but much less terrifying. Although, that is how it was before it started to freeze for 15-30 seconds at a certain interval...good thing I'm only patiently waiting for ninja this time. :c
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    spiking again
  • feazesherofeazeshero ✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    I been spiking too .I don't know where to begin. Launcher issues, slow loading times, took about 1 hour to log in after the patch updates were complete. Just recently getting invited to a ssnm at last boss. Got excited to fight last boss but I was helpless as every skill or anything I do was 2-3 seconds delay. Everyone seems like they were having same issue in our party, causing us to wipe.

Also when logging into forums, it takes forever for my login to show up.
    Launcher is very slow, username isn't populated once it comes up after some amount of time. Sometimes the launcher exits too.
  • MuiMui ✭✭
    For me, it was only happening in instanced dungeons. My ping was spiking well over 700 ms. Now it's happening in the open world as well. Compared to my usual ping (60-80), this is absolutely horrid. Skill delays, rubber-banding, hit-box inaccuracies, etc. I might as well be playing Runescape on dial-up.

"True action combat" demands true action server capacity (especially during patch launches).
  • Where's Solarenemy to say "No I have a ping of 7ms and 700 fps in Velika".
  • MuiMui ✭✭
    Where's Solarenemy to say "No I have a ping of 7ms and 700 fps in Velika".

I'm going to qq now.
  • voidyvoidy ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happened again just now. Launcher won't even load fully. Anyone else?
  • HyeSunHyeSun
    edited May 2016
    I was getting 500+ ping spike in game and launcher was not even loading as well, seems to be okay now tho :tongue:
  • I'm having connection issues with ping spikes. I live 1 hour from chicago -_-
  • Ghost915Ghost915 ✭✭✭
    Happening to me too, on my mystic whenever I teleport the camera is STUCK LOL. At first I thought it was just me because my computer is REALLY hot right now, but, I am glad it's not...:x
  • voidyvoidy ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ghost915 wrote: »
    Happening to me too, on my mystic whenever I teleport the camera is STUCK LOL. At first I thought it was just me because my computer is REALLY hot right now, but, I am glad it's not...:x

Yeah I was trying to heal a guy and something similar happened. Then I realized my ping in tera was 900ms while everything else internet related (a call I was having at the time, an online music player, my web browser in general, etc) were running smoothly.
  • Mobius1Mobius1 ✭✭✭
    My tracert is showing that the problem lies with Zayo.
  • Ghost915Ghost915 ✭✭✭
    voidy wrote: »
    Ghost915 wrote: »

Yeah I was trying to heal a guy and something similar happened. Then I realized my ping in tera was 900ms while everything else internet related (a call I was having at the time, an online music player, my web browser in general, etc) were running smoothly.

Luckily these guys were good and didn't need heal carry but I wonder if I was the only one because they seemed to be doing just fine... :/ ?
  • CatoriiCatorii ✭✭✭
    Was in the middle of an NT on my newbie ninja when my ping started spiking like crazy.

From my normal 40-50 up to 800-1200 at complete random. Made dodging anything impossible, and there were a few long 5-10s freezes where nothing was moving. Hoped it was just the dungeon, got out, tried grinding, nope. Guess no more TERA tonight.