[TERA Console] Maintenance to deploy the v86.01 update is scheduled for Monday, September 14 at 7 p.m. PT. Patch notes: http://bit.ly/terac_v86
[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

FF to AV Transfers Extended to Sept 15

Because of the difficulties that have popped up during the server merge process, we've decided to extend the free transfer window from Fey Forest to Ascension Valley. It was originally supposed to end now. It will now run until September 15 at 10:00am PDT.

The server merge FAQ has been updated to reflect this: http://support.enmasse.com/tera/server-merge-2016#Transfer

Comments

• NopiNopi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will there ever be a similar thing but TO FF? Or is it asking a lil bit too much?
  • edited September 2016
    Yeah, when will people be allowed to transfer to FF owo I want more friends!! -gets shot-
  • Why does free transfer events delay other transfers from different servers?
  • Thats really good for those that wanna transfer to AV but stopping transfers to other servers all together is mental! There should be an option to utilize the free transfer or a normal paid transfer >.<
  • EndevaEndeva ✭✭✭✭✭
    LilBonbon wrote: »
    Thats really good for those that wanna transfer to AV but stopping transfers to other servers all together is mental! There should be an option to utilize the free transfer or a normal paid transfer >.<

I'm sure players can wait 2 more days...
  • I'm still stuck with 5 of my toons being unable to transfer because of old unclaimable broker purchases. I already submitted a ticket but no reply so far. I've already transferred half my toons to AV, while the others are still stuck. I don't think the support team will be able to review my case in time, and I don't want to miss my free transfers.
  • how many toons can we transfer to AV?
  • NopiNopi ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    how many toons can we transfer to AV?

As many as you can fit in AV.
  • I'm still stuck with 5 of my toons being unable to transfer because of old unclaimable broker purchases. I already submitted a ticket but no reply so far. I've already transferred half my toons to AV, while the others are still stuck. I don't think the support team will be able to review my case in time, and I don't want to miss my free transfers.

If it's an issue that requires support staff to solve, they'll probably be able to look at transferring your characters for you once the issues are resolved.
  • AluzeAluze
    edited September 2016
    Ok, I just found out about the Server Transfer by pure chance since I didn't receive any email. I am currently taking a break from this game yet I moved my characters to Ascension Valley just in case maybe someday I return (I have returned twice in the past 3 years after a break), and let me tell you this.

This whole server merge/transfer was not handled poorly. It was handled TERRIBLY.

I was from Highwatch. I chose to be in a PvE server. I bought 6 character slots and had 8 characters there. I was force moved into a PvP server. The generous Enmasse overlords granted me 4 character slots to move my 8 characters into AV, and only AV (instead of allowing me to choose between AV, CH or TR). So had I wanted to move my 8 characters into ONLY-AV, I would have had to purchase 2 additional slots. Way to force your way into our wallets. Would you at least call me back in the morning, EME?

Luckily, before I went on a break I had saved quite a bit of money so I was able to purchase the 2 additional slots from Broker. Had I not had this saved up money, I would have been stuck in a PvP server, and further discouraged from ever returning to this game.

So let's recap what happened here:

- 3 Servers were shut down due to BHS and EME's incompetence at developing content that keeps players from leaving. They decided to merge the population of these 3 servers into one PvP server.
    - At this point they could have sent each player a quantity of character slots equal to the number they had in their original server to be used upon transfering to the server of their choice (as in, have it be mailed to the first character that transfered to avoid people from using the slots on Feyforest). This would allow people who came from a PvP server (VoT, LoT) to have the chance to move to a PvP server, or people from HW to move to any of the other Servers
    - INSTEAD they only gave you 4 slots when some people easily have 16 characters, and no power of decision as to where to migrate your character. Any other extra character you wanted to move, you had to pay up from your own pocket. Any other server you wanted to move to, you had to pay from your own pocket. The players have to pay for EME/BHS' incompetence
    - As a result of this: A lot of unhappy people stuck in places they don't want to be, or players discouraged from returning to this game.

Thank god this forum doesn't have the Upvote/Downvote system or you would be facing a bigger fiasco than the "In March" letter.

I was eventually planning to come back after the Sorcer revamp patch, but now I think I will have to extend my break a little bit more.

/10cents
  • Aluze wrote: »
    Ok, I just found out about the Server Transfer by pure chance since I didn't receive any email. I am currently taking a break from this game yet I moved my characters to Ascension Valley just in case maybe someday I return (I have returned twice in the past 3 years after a break), and let me tell you this.

This whole server merge/transfer was not handled poorly. It was handled TERRIBLY.

I was from Highwatch. I chose to be in a PvE server. I bought 6 character slots and had 8 characters there. I was force moved into a PvP server. The generous Enmasse overlords granted me 4 character slots to move my 8 characters into AV, and only AV (instead of allowing me to choose between AV, CH or TR). So had I wanted to move my 8 characters into ONLY-AV, I would have had to purchase 2 additional slots. Way to force your way into our wallets. Would you at least call me back in the morning, EME?

Luckily, before I went on a break I had saved quite a bit of money so I was able to purchase the 2 additional slots from Broker. Had I not had this saved up money, I would have been stuck in a PvP server, and further discouraged from ever returning to this game.

So let's recap what happened here:

- 3 Servers were shut down due to BHS and EME's incompetence at developing content that keeps players from leaving. They decided to merge the population of these 3 servers into one PvP server.
    - At this point they could have sent each player a quantity of character slots equal to the number they had in their original server to be used upon transfering to the server of their choice (as in, have it be mailed to the first character that transfered to avoid people from using the slots on Feyforest). This would allow people who came from a PvP server (VoT, LoT) to have the chance to move to a PvP server, or people from HW to move to any of the other Servers
    - INSTEAD they only gave you 4 slots when some people easily have 16 characters, and no power of decision as to where to migrate your character. Any other extra character you wanted to move, you had to pay up from your own pocket. Any other server you wanted to move to, you had to pay from your own pocket. The players have to pay for EME/BHS' incompetence
    - As a result of this: A lot of unhappy people stuck in places they don't want to be, or players discouraged from returning to this game.

Thank god this forum doesn't have the Upvote/Downvote system or you would be facing a bigger fiasco than the "In March" letter.

I was eventually planning to come back after the Sorcer revamp patch, but now I think I will have to extend my break a little bit more.

/10cents
    Your like 3 weeks behind everyone else's [filtered]..no one feels sympathy for you.. its a server merge... they happen.. get over it..btw your not "forced" to do pvp in FF.. plenty of safe zones around the world..
  • @Spacecats

ello :3

i want to transfer my ninja from FF to TR ...
    my clock says its 10PDT already , but transfers still closed for AV only ;-;
    also , when i tried earlier , the EMP charged appeared with no discount although i have an elite account .
    does the discount only applies to elite purchased directly from the store, and not for in-game bought vouchers ? ;-;

thanks for reading , and sorry my poor english
    greetings from brazil :v
  • yay !

looks like everything is fine now :3
    sorry to bother :v
    i was just too anxious :3

peace o/