Can we get Colluva ore in BG Merchants

You guys put Inferno ore and Dread ore in the BG merchants in past patches, will we be able to get them in the merchant in VM8 patch? Considering Conflate will still be a VERY relevant gear set.

Comments

• It will be added to the Bellicarium shop when VM8 comes, probably in late December or early January. Conflate will still be top tier PvP gear during the VM8 patch.
  • edited September 2016
    VM8 comes out in Jtera next month they got Guild update a week or two ago we will have VM8 patch Oct/Nov....we get 30 man Dec/Jan...
  • VM8 comes out in Ktera next month they got Guild update a week or two ago we will have VM8 patch Oct/Nov....we get 30 man Dec/Jan...

I think you're a little confused. VM8 is already out in ktera, guild update came out a while ago, they got 30 man a few weeks ago.
  • StarSpriteStarSprite ✭✭✭✭
    I've asked about this before. Would be nice to have it added.
  • Idi0ticGeniusIdi0ticGenius ✭✭✭✭✭
    TFW BHS designs their own game without thinking what they've done so far.
  • Aetona wrote: »

I think you're a little confused. VM8 is already out in ktera, guild update came out a while ago, they got 30 man a few weeks ago.

I meant to say Jtera which we are following a VERY similar schedule to atm, thank you for pointing that out.
  • i second to agreeing with this put the ore in the merchant! but we probably wont see it until the patch it bothersome to grind ace to get them >O< when you dont get many points
  • Could always use shade tokens too.