Will we be getting a tournament this year?

Canyon Clash, Skyring Slam? Anything please. Usually Canyon Clash would be announced around this time of the month, there wasn't one last year, but since people have been asking for one all year and dev's and player council members have agreed that there needs to be another tournament, I was hoping we would possibly getting one this year finally.

Comments

• StarSpriteStarSprite ✭✭✭✭
    Brought this up a few times but no official news about this yet. Canyon Clash has been the most requested tourney but at this point I'd be happy with either or. :c
  • I like Canyon Clash more personally because you can play with more friends, but that's just me. Hopefully EME will come out of the blue with an announcement about any tourney, at least it'll give us something to look forward to aside from the 30 man dungeon.
  • No announcement as of right now. We're exploring some potential ideas and have been talking with Bluehole to see how they can be executed. The typical Canyon Clash is a large undertaking, having multiple streams and involving hundreds of people. It's something we've talked about on the weekly TERA stream, and would like to do again, but it's not in the cards for the time being.

On the plus side, there have been some player-organized tournaments lately, and I greatly encourage those interested in tournaments to try your hand at hosting, whether it's large or small. If this is you, and you're organizing something specific, please feel free to reach out and send me a PM with the event information you currently have.
  • Spacecats wrote: »
    No announcement as of right now. We're exploring some potential ideas and have been talking with Bluehole to see how they can be executed. The typical Canyon Clash is a large undertaking, having multiple streams and involving hundreds of people. It's something we've talked about on the weekly TERA stream, and would like to do again, but it's not in the cards for the time being.

On the plus side, there have been some player-organized tournaments lately, and I greatly encourage those interested in tournaments to try your hand at hosting, whether it's large or small. If this is you, and you're organizing something specific, please feel free to reach out and send me a PM with the event information you currently have.

Well hopefully we'll be able to get something similar to the tourneys we used to have. Lots of people really miss tourneys and I'm positive having one would bring PLENTY of players back to the game to participate.