[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Patch Notes: September 20, 2016 - 'The Guilded Age'

Comments

• Allright, I give up for today, no point waiting for severs to get up
  • I would like to point out that my game crashes every time the dragon mount crit power passive procs. Each time just a hard crash.
  • MarksidianMarksidian ✭✭
    edited September 2016
    I think and my opinion they encounter a little problem or issue. But I'm sure it will fixed soon, though its already more than 3 hrs or almost 3 hrs. The good thing is they're doing this to serve us better.
    So we should be patient. You will get your Dragon mount soon.
    Hoping they that the will add 30 man party Dungeon
  • XJFEY94KNK wrote: »
    I think and my opinion they encounter a little problem or issue. But I'm sure it will fixed soon, though its already more than 3 hrs or almost 3 hrs. he good thing is they doing this to serve us better.
    So we should be patient. You will get your Dragon mount soon.
    Hoping they will add the 30 man party Dungeon

• The dragon mount is out btw
  • Just an update: only Tempest Reach (1) and Ascension Valley are still server maintenance the rest are already okay. I'm still waiting coz my account is in TR, so I'll just wait.
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    XJFEY94KNK wrote: »
    Just an update: only Tempest Reach (1) and Ascension Valley are still server maintenance the rest are already okay. I'm still waiting coz my account is in TR, so I'll just wait.

AV was out of maintenance, then went out again. Any specifics why these 2 servers ded and rest up? Hardware sided maybe? Can't be cause PVE since CH is up
  • The possibility, it may cause same issue regarding a new update made that had been undergo while ago and sorry, same to you I dont have any details yet. I'm still waiting for there explanation, its better that they will have a brief explanation to enlighten us.

Patience is a Virtue
  • Maybe because the crit power passive makes people crash. Priest while crashing is not fun
  • EnMasse, what's up here? In game, you promised downtime of approx 30 minutes yet it's been over four hours. I am not your QA department, I'm a customer.

Maybe if you actually tested your code before rolling it into production then more of your customers would be happy playing Tera instead of angrily flaming you in the forums. Food for thought.
  • Should have known this update was too good to be true. All day without Tera just sucked all the excitement right out of it.
  • Evolent what server are you? Actually its really to say about that things. I'm sure they are already prepared for the opening, is just that this problem is beyond of there expectation. The announcement earlier regarding an emergency maintenance, I already predicted that it will take a longer hour. We should be glad that they found out the problem and its not whole server that has been affected. Still, we deserved an explanation from them at least a brief explanation that would be help.

• HexenblutHexenblut
    edited September 2016
    Evolent wrote: »
    EnMasse, what's up here? In game, you promised downtime of approx 30 minutes yet it's been over four hours. I am not your QA department, I'm a customer.

Maybe if you actually tested your code before rolling it into production then more of your customers would be happy playing Tera instead of angrily flaming you in the forums. Food for thought.

Couldn't have said it better myself. If this was a business you would need to wear a sign that said "going out of business" Plus PvP and this new guild system don't excite me one bit, so your wasting my elite status b.c of incompetence. So thanks for that!!
  • hi to all and good day!!! is there a chance for the royal dragon mount to be account permanent mount?
  • Hi, I have a question regarding the new Guild Bank!

(Sorry if this was asked before or mentioned somewhere but I really couldn't find anything about it quick >_<)

What will happen to the stuff we had in it before this update? I just logged on (but now server is off sadly) and I noticed everything is gone and slots and tabs are all locked, instead there's this "temporary bank" now where all the stuff is still inside. Do I have to get everything out of there before it will get lost soon or something? (since "temporary"... :expressionless: )

Basically I'm just worried things will get lost before I get the chance to save everything. I don't get to log in much these days.

Thanks in advance