[TERA Console] Patch notes for the upcoming v85.01 Update are now available. Preview all of the changes coming on August 11 here: https://bit.ly/TERACon_v85
[TERA PC] Patch Notes are now available for TERA's 64-bit update (v97). Check out all the changes coming on August 11 here: https://bit.ly/tera64_patchnotes
[TERA PC & CONSOLE] One week left in Summerfest, Part 1: Festival of the Sun! Part 2: The Beach Bash kicks off August 11. Participate in Summerfest activities to earn tokens redeemable for costumes, consumables, mounts, and more! Details: https://bit.ly/tera_sf20

Patch Notes: September 20, 2016 - 'The Guilded Age'

123457»

Comments

• CatservantCatservant ✭✭✭✭
    DWXJT9RGGL wrote: »
    hey game makers i have a suguestion i know you read fourms ibest to keep end game up gtting a big player base and keeping is end ame story and raids like in Wow and everquest and rift where you have a group of 10 to 20 playrs take 4 boss or six but must good ger to get i or you qunu threw looking for raid much like dungon finder please read pass this along tera great game i know you can do better ith content just go [filtered] turn into a pay win game this game has great storylines i want to see it seceed

I want to read what you have to say, but my eyes reject it about a third of the way through.

And I keep hearing it in the voice of Mojo Jojo.
  • Catservant wrote: »
    DWXJT9RGGL wrote: »
    hey game makers i have a suguestion i know you read fourms ibest to keep end game up gtting a big player base and keeping is end ame story and raids like in Wow and everquest and rift where you have a group of 10 to 20 playrs take 4 boss or six but must good ger to get i or you qunu threw looking for raid much like dungon finder please read pass this along tera great game i know you can do better ith content just go [filtered] turn into a pay win game this game has great storylines i want to see it seceed

I want to read what you have to say, but my eyes reject it about a third of the way through.

And I keep hearing it in the voice of Mojo Jojo.

haha...i agree with u.
  • I just want to know when will be ingame tokens for dragons will be there in the game, which we hv to earn by killing bams and spamming dung and not by buying frm a RNG box.
  • C7YYDJW9NF wrote: »
    I just want to know when will be ingame tokens for dragons will be there in the game, which we hv to earn by killing bams and spamming dung and not by buying frm a RNG box.

would had like the ghost and diamond dragon better if they wouldn't had insert that x1.5 and x2 crit power stats in it, poor dragons.
  • I am alone to creat the guild and also have almost lv 65 characters,but when the guild arrived lv 10 ,it could not level up any more.Any one can tell me how to advance that ?
    Catservant wrote: »
    Ummmm. My guild has four people in it. And we are already making good progress to level 30 to reopen our bank. If WE can do it, anyone can. And most will, I suspect. It's a minor irritant to have to earn what used to be free.
    X4ERTEA996 wrote: »
    One of the things that made Tera so much better then the other game out there used to be the Guild bank system. You could make a guild with your friends and share things around, no matter what level their alts. Thanks to the Guilded Age patch Tera has LOST that COMPETITIVE advantage. The new guild system sucks! If you have a small guild of mostly new players you're out of luck having a guild bank, since only lvl 65s can actually level the darn thing. Before this change all members could contribute to the guild, since they could put supplies, crafted items or drops in the guild back for other players and new players to use. Now you can't do squat unless your guild has a bunch of active 65s to spend all their time leveling the guild, because all other players are cut off from doing anything leveling the guild. As someone with Organizational Development and Process Improvement experience, I have to say that this game has reduced it's competitive advantage with this update. Thanks for ruining one of your best features!

• KiraboshiKiraboshi ✭✭✭
    I am alone to creat the guild and also have almost lv 65 characters,but when the guild arrived lv 10 ,it could not level up any more.Any one can tell me how to advance that ?
    Catservant wrote: »
    Ummmm. My guild has four people in it. And we are already making good progress to level 30 to reopen our bank. If WE can do it, anyone can. And most will, I suspect. It's a minor irritant to have to earn what used to be free.
    X4ERTEA996 wrote: »
    One of the things that made Tera so much better then the other game out there used to be the Guild bank system. You could make a guild with your friends and share things around, no matter what level their alts. Thanks to the Guilded Age patch Tera has LOST that COMPETITIVE advantage. The new guild system sucks! If you have a small guild of mostly new players you're out of luck having a guild bank, since only lvl 65s can actually level the darn thing. Before this change all members could contribute to the guild, since they could put supplies, crafted items or drops in the guild back for other players and new players to use. Now you can't do squat unless your guild has a bunch of active 65s to spend all their time leveling the guild, because all other players are cut off from doing anything leveling the guild. As someone with Organizational Development and Process Improvement experience, I have to say that this game has reduced it's competitive advantage with this update. Thanks for ruining one of your best features!

how is babby formed
  • Necro much?
  • It's funny to re-read this announcement, like EME acts so excited about it when this patch totally killed a bunch of small guilds AND was just a cheap cash grab to milk people for bank expansion XDDDD