[TERA Console] Maintenance to deploy the v86.01 update is scheduled for Monday, September 14 at 7 p.m. PT. Patch notes: http://bit.ly/terac_v86
[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

TR & AV are up. Emergency hotfix incoming for other servers.

Comments

• ive only been playing tera for a few hours, enjoyed getting to lvl 20 immensly and i try logging in today and nothing... for a new player to a really great game this is really discouraging :/ not only that but it seems as though these issues have been going on for a very long time, since the beginning of teras time actually lol! it would be nice to play today, but its not looking like it, and i have a feeling that tomorrow will bring the same results.... thank you eme for making my first tera experience absolutely [filtered] :D
    On another note, this is a great game, so hopefully everything works itself out, if not, ill just troll the forums muahahahaha! :3
  • they should give everyone a free regular dragon for all this chaos

agreed lol they should
  • LL73TTKKA9 wrote: »
    all servers down again for third time today or was it fourth i lost track
    C O M P E N S A T I O N !
    O
    M
    P
    E
    N
    S
    A
    T
    I
    O
    N
    !
    EbpjXcF.png

Had a good laugh. Joke aside, this would be much better than 6 days of Elite.
  • Looks like no Tera today. I guess it's time to dust off Skyrim for an hour or so before bedtime. :/
  • they should give everyone a free regular dragon for all this chaos

agreed lol they should

I hope so too, they put a free code for 6-day elite status, but is useless if the servers still off :v

like 6 hours of waiting for that "30min-manteinance" :c
  • grumps21 wrote: »
    Bring back Tonka ! he would have it fixed by now !!
    Mazzratta wrote: »
    I miss Tonka, he was very personable! +1 for bringing him back!

Trump Trump with Tonka 2016.
  • Is it Alive yet?
  • OMG that hamster in that gif is sooo cute <3.....

Now i wanna hamster mount.... XD

<3<3<3

Oh yea I thought sever list unavailable was funny too..., I would guess they are all down... But you can always try manual login to servers 1 by 1.
  • Servers seem up at status page, but it can be trap!
  • I'm checking, and there is a patch.
  • EndevaEndeva ✭✭✭✭✭
    Servers seem up at status page, but it can be trap!

It is a trap! Tera Launcher is performing repair :angry:
  • WHERE IS ADMIRAL AKBAR WHEN WE NEED HIM.
  • I'm in game!!!
  • Finally up
  • JF4WK9JEYD wrote: »
    ive only been playing tera for a few hours, enjoyed getting to lvl 20 immensly and i try logging in today and nothing... for a new player to a really great game this is really discouraging :/ not only that but it seems as though these issues have been going on for a very long time, since the beginning of teras time actually lol! it would be nice to play today, but its not looking like it, and i have a feeling that tomorrow will bring the same results.... thank you eme for making my first tera experience absolutely [filtered] :D
    On another note, this is a great game, so hopefully everything works itself out, if not, ill just troll the forums muahahahaha! :3

I'm very sure this isn't a regular thing.
    Tera is a really good game and you soon will be able to enjoy more of it ;)
    Btw, what server are you from? I could use a leveling buddy :+1: