[TERA Console] Maintenance to deploy the v86.01 update is scheduled for Monday, September 14 at 7 p.m. PT. Patch notes: http://bit.ly/terac_v86
[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

TR & AV are up. Emergency hotfix incoming for other servers.

1101112131416»

Comments

• violet123 wrote: »
    If i was them id just leave the servers down so all the negative folks can get pissed of and leave then the game would be more positive havin your hands out because you lost some game time game being the main word there you should be ashamed i pay sub and buy stuff but i also understand this isnt real life its a online game lol put your hands away and be happy if they even turn the server back on ever cus if it was me i wouldnt and you would have to find another game to complain about lol

I don't think you should take some of these comments personally, some people are just frustrated and venting because they would like to log in to play the game.

I am sure the staff at Eme are more frustrated and stressed than any of the people writing negative comments, working overtime to get the game up and running, maybe not even getting paid... And I am pretty sure they would like to be home right now eating dinner with their fam, or cracking open a cold one, beer o'clock and all.

Servers will go up for everyone, staff will get to go home, eventually everyone will be happy, yay.

September 21st 2016 International Peace day
  • Kalinda wrote: »
    violet123 wrote: »
    If i was them id just leave the servers down so all the negative folks can get pissed of and leave then the game would be more positive havin your hands out because you lost some game time game being the main word there you should be ashamed i pay sub and buy stuff but i also understand this isnt real life its a online game lol put your hands away and be happy if they even turn the server back on ever cus if it was me i wouldnt and you would have to find another game to complain about lol

I don't think you should take some of these comments personally, some people are just frustrated and venting because they would like to log in to play the game.

I am sure the staff at Eme are more frustrated and stressed than any of the people writing negative comments, working overtime to get the game up and running, maybe not even getting paid... And I am pretty sure they would like to be home right now eating dinner with their fam, or cracking open a cold one, beer o'clock and all.

Servers will go up for everyone, staff will get to go home, eventually everyone will be happy, yay.

September 21st 2016 International Peace day

Can I like this twice?
  • Thank You Team for the Gift "veteran reset scroll"

Keep up the good work, +10 rate
  • YOU GET 3 INSTANCE REST SCROLLS AND YOU GET 3 INSTANCE RESET SCROLLS!
  • Even if server have problems atm, i dont care im just so happy a admins care about players. For example, these resets scrolls. Its what we needed. No promised dragon tokens farm? Please, take these 6 days elite status :)
  • Are all servers lagging right now or it`s only MT ?
  • brenin wrote: »
    Are all servers lagging right now or it`s only MT ?

All Servers, I think, FF too.
  • Visual bug at the bank and wardrobe:
    Normal bank
    Bank_1_zpstyvvauif.png
    Bank now
    4c6e4766-f18c-4af3-915d-f1d560a7995f_zpsmybjtuoy.png
    Normal wardrobe
    Wardrobe_1_zps0xfsplhw.png
    Wardrobe now
    5ae5047b-d43e-4ff8-9446-ba2d34a824f9_zpsa0v1vxtb.png

This happen, always when, move, deposit or withdraw an intem from bank or wardrobe.

P.S. Sorry for my bad image edit, I was using a very limited tool online photo edit >.<
  • @brenin
    I'm having an average 160ms-260ms with ping spikes of 3000ms, especially in CS and Kumas Royale. My average is 70ms and recently it's been up to 134ms.