White Underwear

I know after tuesday's patch there's been numerous bugs or problems with items. I'm not sure if someone already mentioned this one, if they did, feel free to remove this post.

I thought Skivies were suposed to be gone from the gold finger tokens boxes forever.
I opened a box last night and guess what I got??

GEINWGg.jpg

So yeah, leaving this here in case you have to add it to the "to fix" list.

Comments

• They aren't useless , they are cheap and give leveling players a huge increase in stats to allow them to more efficiently level with the lease amount of trouble.
  • MEHWKNFR46 wrote: »
    They aren't useless , they are cheap and give leveling players a huge increase in stats to allow them to more efficiently level with the lease amount of trouble.

they are absolutely useless, leveling players can buy green ones for under 10g blue ones for under 100g and gold ones for under 1000g, they might not get the "proper stat" for their class but itl give more of a stat boost than what your reffering to. these white garbage undies need to be gone forever..
  • NopiNopi ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Considering these come from tokens that you will most likely get at level 65, and you will want this inner wear for a level 65 character, yes, this one is pretty useless, mostly considering you get a green one for free after doing Kalivan's Challenge for the first time on each character. Might as well replace the skivvies with a "You have lost the game" ticket, if they want to keep the chance the same.
  • Beyond the fact that they are indeed useless, my point was that they were supposed to be gone for good. And it seems they are back, hopefully by a mistake, not because they are back again forever. That would be extreamly dissapointing o_o!

Anyways, I know this is also not a "need to fix right away" thing, but is important for them to notice it.
    Also, I made this thread as a prevention method for those still opening gold finger token boxes. I'd suggest if you don't wanna have the bitter taste I had when finding this ones, to hold onto your tokens untill this problem is fixed?
  • Yes, this definitely seems like an unintended regression; hopefully it'll be re-fixed.
  • tagging GMs just to ensure they notice. @Spacecats @Treeshark @Malrok
  • opened 11 boxes, got 5 of them. They're definatly back D:
  • AmphiptereAmphiptere ✭✭
    edited September 2016
    I hope they'll give boxes to replace the skivies, but I doubt they will.

Edit: RIP to anyone who opened all their boxes.
  • So, goodbye chance to get new superior ones there...
  • Wait, so they were gone at one point? It's been a while since I opened any but I hadn't realized the skivvies had been taken out of game, supposedly.
  • Wait, so they were gone at one point? It's been a while since I opened any but I hadn't realized the skivvies had been taken out of game, supposedly.

They were removed on the Tuesday patch before they started selling the new inner armor on the cash shop (and the new tier was added to the loot table). But due to the regression, it's back to the previous loot table (for now, presumably).
  • Tirani wrote: »
    MEHWKNFR46 wrote: »
    They aren't useless , they are cheap and give leveling players a huge increase in stats to allow them to more efficiently level with the lease amount of trouble.

they are absolutely useless, leveling players can buy green ones for under 10g blue ones for under 100g and gold ones for under 1000g, they might not get the "proper stat" for their class but itl give more of a stat boost than what your reffering to. these white garbage undies need to be gone forever..

Um, what?
    What server are you on?
    Gold ones here are at least 10k